Greeneville/Science Hill Predictions

orange_nation

For the first time in TN High School History... The Indians are backing the Toppers.. an that will push them over the top.

It will be 5 Straight Region Titles by District 1 AAA, not sure who wins that title, but Greeneville will be out of the Finals.

Roll Top Roll

Giddy Up!!

What does DB have anything to do with Greeneville/Science Hill??? The only thing is if Greeneville shoots the ball 50% or above noboby in east Tennessee can beat these guys. If Boone, Anderson, Moore, and Wiggins are on from the outside nobody can beat these guys!!! Washington is a great role player to go along with the scorers, and he will need to be able to contain Crowder tonight, and also we will count how many Wattad flops there are tonight!! I think this game will be closer than the last game between these two because i dont think Greeneville will shoot that good again, over 60% in the last game, and I also think Forney will be a factor tonight. Game decided by two match-ups, Wattad vs. Wiggins, and Forney vs. Moore. Greeneville by 5!!

Edited by orange~is~tradition