Top Juniors

futbolplayer

Guess we'll find out pretty soon here whether or not Emilio will have an impact on Ooltewah's season, now won't we?

It's fairly contradictory to call him "garbage" when a few D1 and several D2 schools are already giving him looks.... I'm not here to hype Sanchez up, I've seen the kid play, I know his full potential.... just stating the facts.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess we'll find out pretty soon here whether or not Emilio will have an impact on Ooltewah's season, now won't we?

It's fairly contradictory to call him "garbage" when a few D1 and several D2 schools are already giving him looks.... I'm not here to hype Sanchez up, I've seen the kid play, I know his full potential.... just stating the facts.

well he better have good grades, because soccer is not the only thing that will get you to a D1 or D2 school.. I have played with the kid for a while and he is really fast and has good skills but he dribbles alot, and he needs to become a better team player.. plus he is negitive some time.. but good luck to Ooltawah

Any average joe could've told you that soccer isn't the only thing that'll get you a scholarship, however, grades are the most crucial when under the consideration of a D3 school.... Emilio, I know for a fact, was frustrated at Grace and now after breaking in at Ooltewah, he has the support of his fellow teammates as well as he having support for them.

What D1 schools are looking at him?

as far as keepers go, Brent Davidson from CAK would top my list. All State as a sophomore, state champion as a freshman and sophomore. I was privileged to watch some of the best teams in the state last season and didnt see a keeper on the same skill level as Davidson.

I agree he's a good goalie.

Who are some of the top juniors to watch out for?

Yeah when talking about Juniors you have to mention farragut's Jake russell and Ben backstrom... those two forwards are probably 2 of the best in the state.... they can pretty much dominate a game up top and Farragut counts on them to score

as far as keepers go, Brent Davidson from CAK would top my list. All State as a sophomore, state champion as a freshman and sophomore. I was privileged to watch some of the best teams in the state last season and didnt see a keeper on the same skill level as Davidson.

you haven't seen anybody yet, Tramarqus Brown from Ripley is at the top of my list. He just started playin last season. He is the best keeper i ever seen. :thumb: