Great Season Loretto Lady Mustangs!

Uknow

Too bad your first AA loss of the year put you out. Ya'll had a great season and were very fun to watch. Thanks so much for all the great basketball! Let's get fired up for softball now. #41 Jana Cross, #43 Dava Dickson, #32 Leah Stone, #35 Nikki Reed, & #21 Jessica Green will all be missed dearly! Good luck to you all in whatever you do in the future.

Go Loretto Lady Mustangs!

Too bad your first AA loss of the year put you out. Ya'll had a great season and were very fun to watch. Thanks so much for all the great basketball! Let's get fired up for softball now. #41 Jana Cross, #43 Dava Dickson, #32 Leah Stone, #35 Nikki Reed, & #21 Jessica Green will all be missed dearly! Good luck to you all in whatever you do in the future.

Go Loretto Lady Mustangs!

who beat them

I was told that FRA won that game 63-40. If this is right, can anyone tell me what happened to a good lipscomb team?

lipscomb couldn't throw a rock into the ocean....the closest they got to a rebound was I-65, FRA extended their defense and just beat them....P.S. if you are going to play FRA I wouldn't foul them...they hit a ton of free throws again tonight

Lipscomb just got beat by a good FRA team.

Lady Mustangs Seniors: I have never seen anything as close to the saying "heart of a champion" as what I have seen this year! Each one of you are truly special, and it has been a great honor to know each and every one of you!!! Keep your heads high and you will excel in whatever you choose to do in life!!!!!

Lady Mustangs underclassmen: This year's 5 seniors are TRUE examples of how you should play every night!!! Never give up and you will succeed next year, I promise!!!

To Lady Mustangs fans: I want to thank everybody whether you were a supporter, parent, or simply love the game of basketball: it has been a great honor and privelege to know each and every one of you, whether I did or did not have the chance to talk to each of you, I want to say thank you for supporting Loretto and the Lady Mustangs this year!!!

pic33771.jpg

pic33657.jpg

pic33912.jpg

pic33659.jpg

pic34265.jpg

GREAT SEASON

Thanks Lady Mustangs Seniors for all the memories:

DAVA #43, JANA #41, NIKKI #35, LEAH #32, JESSICA #21

GOOD LUCK AND MAY YOUR TRAVEL IN LIFE ALWAYS BRING

YOU HAPPINESS AND SUCESS.

MANY THANKS TO THE FANS OF THE LADIES,

PAGEMAN FOR THE GREAT STATS