Siegel vs Shelbyville

mjuhb

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to siegel. Maybe, they will respect Shelbyville. Stewart was by far the best player on the floor. Ramsey was siegel's best player. siegel cut into the 1st half lead when jimmy went to the bench. College scouts were impressed with Stewart. siegel won because of Ramsey. harris should have got the ball to him more often, Shelbyville's weakness is in the post.

i think siegel respected shelbyville, till their DUMB fans came on here...i think siegel fans respect shelbyvilles bball team but not their posters, and understandably so...and i know players from both teams respect each other since they have played together.

idk what you mission is with all this dissing of siegel, but u should cut it out...i go to a RIVAL SCHOOL, and i got siegels back 100% and hope they win state. whose your team anyways, i see you supporting oakland and dissing siegel, but if im correct i think you dont even live in the boro? just wondering

i think siegel respected shelbyville, till their DUMB fans came on here...i think siegel fans respect shelbyvilles bball team but not their posters, and understandably so...and i know players from both teams respect each other since they have played together.

idk what you mission is with all this dissing of siegel, but u should cut it out...i go to a RIVAL SCHOOL, and i got siegels back 100% and hope they win state. whose your team anyways, i see you supporting oakland and dissing siegel, but if im correct i think you dont even live in the boro? just wondering

you don't know a rivalry with siegel. you don't go to oakland

Cmon tdntn........you do realize that they are some Siegel fans that make it impossible to have any respect for the school. Goodness gracious, wingman is not the first nor will he be the last person, to dogg on Siegel b/c of their CoachT congregation. Ask your BROTHER about wingman. Wingman SUPPORTED your brother all last season....not RHS.... but your brother. When Siegel posters tore him up on here, wingman had his back.Maybe you shoudl think about that b/f you try to slam on the guy.

I think the world of Coach Reavis and some other teachers at siegel.

Well I was totally unbiased in this game I tell you it was two heavyweights going at it. No doubt both these teams will both be in the State Tournament. I was impressed with Siegal's student section. Except for a few vulgar gestures but they do bring some atmosphere. This was a great game.

Guest TheSolidOne101188

Cmon tdntn........you do realize that they are some Siegel fans that make it impossible to have any respect for the school. Goodness gracious, wingman is not the first nor will he be the last person, to dogg on Siegel b/c of their CoachT congregation. Ask your BROTHER about wingman. Wingman SUPPORTED your brother all last season....not RHS.... but your brother. When Siegel posters tore him up on here, wingman had his back.Maybe you shoudl think about that b/f you try to slam on the guy.

Are there any posters who help get respect for Siegel? Or is the entire congregation bad?

Well I was totally unbiased in this game I tell you it was two heavyweights going at it. No doubt both these teams will both be in the State Tournament. I was impressed with Siegal's student section. Except for a few vulgar gestures but they do bring some atmosphere. This was a great game.

What? VULGAR gestures.....surely you jest.

Are there any posters who help get respect for Siegel? Or is the entire congregation bad?

You and nation supply are the EPITOME of class.

Guest TheSolidOne101188

What? VULGAR gestures.....surely you jest.

You and nation supply are the EPITOME of class.

There is no need to say it but I will anyways. You show more class than anyone on here. You, D2D, Nation Supp and Cutters Crazies all express a very high amount of class.

Edited by TheSolidOne101188