UNION CITY -VS- MIDDLETON

M-Town Baller

I've seen both play a few times, and Middleton is nowhere near as athletic as Humboldt!

Probably not as athletic as Middle College. Middle College will give Humboldt all they want and more. I really beleive if MC had any fan support they would do much better. It is ashame they do not support their team. I give the edge to Humboldt because of fan support.Who cares who is more athletic. Talent wins games and Middleton has plenty of it. Middleton by 5.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember right from last years state championship game,Middleton pressed Trenton the entire game,didn't have a great half court game,but was very quick and athletic.....They have a veteran coach who has been there and done that..They are playing at home...Somebody asked about UC's crowd???..500 won't be enough,but I guess will have to do.....

Union City won't be intimidated like some teams would be going in there....I'm still not sold on the district Middleton plays in..I don't really think Middle College is all that,that people keep talking about and Manassas surely isn't......But,the Tigers made up for that by playing an incredible non-district schedule,as did Union City...

I don't think Middleton will stop Weddle,he is the best 1A player in the state..Middleton fans are in for a treat..And I know you guys have seen Kemp and Chism,I have too.....Weddle is a scoring machine that can take over a game...He just needs someone or two someones to step up and get his back.....

Middleton has the edge in supporting cast,coaching and home court advantage..So,Middleton wins right?????...Not so fast my friend...I don't think Weddle wants to go out like that......

Union City-75

Middleton-71

Heartbreak in Hardeman County.....But,hey you can go see Bolivar play in the 'Boro!!!!!..... :thumb:

this is going the most undoubtably one-sided game ever to be played on a court in the history of basketball. Middleton has never seen a team like union city before. there is no question that marquis "JESUS" weddle is going to break 50 by halftime. "X-man" robinson is probably going to get at least 3/4 of the rebounds in the 1st half. (the reason im only talking about the 1st half is because none of the starters are going have play in the 2nd.)

i feel sorry for the middleton players, because people are probably trying to tell them they have a chance of winning. (poor guys...) The only positive for middleton is that they dont have to drive all the way to union city to watch their boys get slaughtered.

I just hope that nobody gets hurt in this very unfair game monday night.

UC: 84-5

If I remember right from last years state championship game,Middleton pressed Trenton the entire game,didn't have a great half court game,but was very quick and athletic.....They have a veteran coach who has been there and done that..They are playing at home...Somebody asked about UC's crowd???..500 won't be enough,but I guess will have to do.....

Union City won't be intimidated like some teams would be going in there....I'm still not sold on the district Middleton plays in..I don't really think Middle College is all that,that people keep talking about and Manassas surely isn't......But,the Tigers made up for that by playing an incredible non-district schedule,as did Union City...

I don't think Middleton will stop Weddle,he is the best 1A player in the state..Middleton fans are in for a treat..And I know you guys have seen Kemp and Chism,I have too.....Weddle is a scoring machine that can take over a game...He just needs someone or two someones to step up and get his back.....

Middleton has the edge in supporting cast,coaching and home court advantage..So,Middleton wins right?????...Not so fast my friend...I don't think Weddle wants to go out like that......

Union City-75

Middleton-71

Heartbreak in Hardeman County.....But,hey you can go see Bolivar play in the 'Boro!!!!!..... :P

I was really going to try and not talk smack but oh well. Your boy Weddle will be held under his season average. The only game he will be taking over is the next pick up game he will play. His high school career will end in Middleton. Go ahead and make plans to see a Hardeman County day on Saturday for the Championships in the Boro. Please do not make the excuses that LC made last year they have already been used up. :lol:

I was really going to try and not talk smack but oh well. Your boy Weddle will be held under his season average. The only game he will be taking over is the next pick up game he will play. His high school career will end in Middleton. Go ahead and make plans to see a Hardeman County day on Saturday for the Championships in the Boro. Please do not make the excuses that LC made last year they have already been used up. :lol:

Talk smack bro,it wouldn't be Middleton thread without it.....Union City doesn't make excuses....And Union City aint Lake County....

He averages 26 a game..Be my guest...

I really thought the Holderofallknowledge would have been your target,instead of someone who tries to post intelligently....But it's all good....

Talk smack bro,it wouldn't be Middleton thread without it.....Union City doesn't make excuses....And Union City aint Lake County....

He averages 26 a game..Be my guest...

I really thought the Holderofallknowledge would have been your target,instead of someone who tries to post intelligently....But it's all good....

You started it...with the go and see Bolivar play. I just responded to it. Holderofallknowledge is not worth responding to. He makes dumb comments every time he gets on here. I think he is probably in junior high. I have a little respect for you. Like I said it should be a good game. Home court advantage will help us. Should be exciting!

You started it...with the go and see Bolivar play. I just responded to it. Holderofallknowledge is not worth responding to. He makes dumb comments every time he gets on here. I think he is probably in junior high. I have a little respect for you. Like I said it should be a good game. Home court advantage will help us. Should be exciting!

I figured the Bolivar thing was what did it!!!!!!... :lol::P