JCHS vs. GRACE

Longhorn 36

Jackson County could beat this team by 100 points if they wanted to, but i see most of the freshman playing the second half.

Final Score

Jackson County 87

Grace 19

Temple has done fired a warning shot that JC and RBS better get there heads out of the clouds and come ready to play! :P

So you guys down in JC be careful!!! :lol:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple has done fired a warning shot that JC and RBS better get there heads out of the clouds and come ready to play! :o

So you guys down in JC be careful!!! :(

[/quote

What makes you think you can play with these girls from 7A?I'm from Clarkrange and we are just watching now,but i'll bet you anything you want that 7A wins the gold ball.This is by far the best district for class a in the state.Good luck to Jackson Co. and RBS.Don't prove me wrong :lol:

hello everyone i thinkjchs will win but i also think everyone has the total point defeat a little stretched out, no matter what distrct you are from you got to be a little better team than the others to be where you are at this point, poor shooting could cause the best team out there to lose, i myself am gonna say jchs by 17 if i'm wrong it really doesn't mater, if you win by 1 or by 40 its still a big W.

myself i really hope to see RBS bring home the gold ball, they deserve more than the others, i was hoping to see lots of new faces at the murffy center this year insted of all the regulars.

anyways goodluck to both 7A teams, support 7A well Ladies.