Defense

southernladytn

Will say if Oc plans on being in the state a little defense will have to be played. Especially from big gal.

your right, but North Side's defense wasn't all that it was stacked up to be either.......

OC doesn't have a "big gal." All are 6'1 and under :thumb:

ITS SWEET 16 TIME!!!!

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!

your right, but North Side's defense wasn't all that it was stacked up to be either.......

OC doesn't have a "big gal." All are 6'1 and under :lol:

ITS SWEET 16 TIME!!!!

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!

I beg to differ on the NS defense. OC only had a total of 17 baskets. The rest were free throws. NS had a total of 30 baskets.

I beg to differ on the NS defense. OC only had a total of 17 baskets. The rest were free throws. NS had a total of 30 baskets.

Did you check the ratio of three point baskets that were made by each team. Also the girls can't help it if they are fouled! We scored the most points on you that any single team had all year. Therfore, I would agree that your D-fense was no at its peak

Also Throw in the fact that most of the time it was 6 vs. 5 .. :o

How many fouls is a player alloud each game by the way?? :lol:

Some players will commit fouls and aren't even around during the play..

I think a foul was even called on me one time :thumb:

Yeah it was 6 on 5 for most of the game. North Side was given no calls the enitre game. Especially that phantom 3 point foul with 9 sec left in OT. There was no foul there, she did not even touch her

Yeah it was 6 on 5 for most of the game. North Side was given no calls the enitre game. Especially that phantom 3 point foul with 9 sec left in OT. There was no foul there, she did not even touch her

Whether fouls are called or not(and by the way , just because one team shoots more foul shots than the other team doesn't mean they are getting cheated on calls, it just means they are slow defensively) is a judgment call.

I'm talking about players committing fouls but it getting reported on someone else

who WAS NOT even in on the play :thumb:

NorthSide is a talented club, excellent rebounding, and deserving of the win BASED

ON Their Play.. Outside things shouldn't decide the outcome of ballgames, especially in the Regional Finals :lol:

I tell you what.......how 'bout both of you switching places with me...... :thumb:

I thought the game was played well by both teams and the officiating stunk, but that is what happens every year in Region 7AA tournaments.....memphis refs don't see fundamental basketball anytime during the year so when they come to the regional tournament it is like the blind leading the blind.

Take it for what it is worth and good luck to both teams in the substate....I hope one of you two wins it.......yes redbird, I am being sincere. :lol:

Take it for what it is worth and good luck to both teams in the substate....I hope one of you two wins it.......yes redbird, I am being sincere. :lol:

AHHH< HEAVY D, that sounds about as sweet as a 5 lb. bag of Hyde Park Sugar

:o

You good people mr.D, Prince Edward will always have a seat at the Palace in Troy

for you :thumb:

I tell you what.......how 'bout both of you switching places with me...... :D

I thought the game was played well by both teams and the officiating stunk, but that is what happens every year in Region 7AA tournaments.....memphis refs don't see fundamental basketball anytime during the year so when they come to the regional tournament it is like the blind leading the blind.

Take it for what it is worth and good luck to both teams in the substate....I hope one of you two wins it.......yes redbird, I am being sincere. :thumb:

Most of Region 7 AA girls basketball in quarterfinals thru finals was as good a bunch of basketball games as one could hope to see. likely better than one will see at state this year. Jackson Northside vs. OCCHS was truly a great game to watch for regional final. Just wish zebras knew their numbers beter.