06-07 Season Class A

westtnbball2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to jump the gun without this season being over, but RBS is going to return everyone except 1 player and they are a sub-state team right now with a chance of winning state! They will also be getting a solid 8th grade class that went to the TNT state Tourney this season!!! :thumb:

Well, let's see. JC will have a 6'7 girls so they are my front-runner. RBS only loses one player so they are second. Clay loses two and gets Kayla Kimes so I put them in third. Then Pickett has the Wright girl so who knows how good they will be. Let's just say 7a will be taking the Gold and possibly the Silver from the 'Boro for years to come.

RBS, Jackson County, and the 4 top schools in D11 and the 4 top schools in D12. I give the 2 teams that make it out of Region 6 a great chance to win it all. :lol:

Richland started 1 senior, 3 soph, and 1 freshman all year with another freshman being first off the bench. If we will utilize 3 or 4 other players in with these 6 and go 9 or 10 deep, we can win it all. If we try to go 6 deep like we are now, we will not get far. Summertown ate us up the other night in the 4th because we were tired. We have players on the bench that have and can contribute if we will use them. :lol:

Also, the 6'10" chinese exchange student, Chow Ming, we arrive this summer. She played point guard for you team in china. She will be a junior. We expect her to stay and graduate. She weighs 280 but should be able to adjust to the center position with her size. In the film I have seen of her, she is an excellent ball handler and can drop 3 pointers like there in no tomorrow.

Edited by jamieroper

Also, the 6'10" chinese exchange student, Chow Ming, we arrive this summer. She played point guard for you team in china. She will be a junior. We expect her to stay and graduate. She weighs 280 but should be able to adjust to the center position with her size. In the film I have seen of her, she is an excellent ball handler and can drop 3 pointers like there in no tomorrow.

[/quote-from jamieroper\]

Did your mother not ever teach you to "NEVER" talk about a womans weight,

much less her age!! :o Heck, I don't know anyone that tall in high school!

Sounds like Chow Ming will have your team "looking up"!!! :D:thumb: