06-07 Season Class A

westtnbball2

Back to this year, Congrats Forrest. Those girls played a great tournament. Three most exciting games of the tournament. Knew when they beat RBS, that they were definitely a threat to win. Then when they beat Madison Magnet, every ball bounced their way as they fought to win that game, definitely trouble. Then another win of destiny against JC, unbelievable. But that was this year. Back to next year. I believe that RBS will not have the team chemistry to win. The seniors will not be able to handle the leadership of Laken, if they can they are definitly a frontrunner.. As for JC, don't know where the rumors are coming from, but if they are false, JC will definitely have a chance to win. But I dare you to count out Clarkrange, they have some great young shooters and watch out for that Defense. They obviously are the underdogs, especially losing some of the best players to come through C-range. But i promise they will be ready to compete. I guess that's why they play the games.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So where is that lil Kimes girl gonna be next year?

Well if she is in Clay Co then we can keep talking about on here. But If she is in Smith Co you need to talk about how she will effect AA ball next year.

You spell her last name Farris.

I just hope things work out for this young lady. She will help who ever she plays with as long as the people don't expect to much from her.

RBS, Jackson Co, and Forrest will be back next year in the boro but will the time spent there this help each move on.

Summertown lost their best PT guard just before state so you can not tell how they will come back next year.

Edited by Sidetrain

Why would the litl Kimes gal leave Clay Co?

She will be the starting point guard this year, huh?

???????????????????????????????

How could you even say something like that, you have no idea where im hearing anything. Quit acting like you know everything, because you dont.

I know enough.