Best OL/Dl Region 5&6 2a

The1

Goodpasture didnt end up beating Ezell they beat them twice and the second game beat them by more than 20 pts.I know it was a phrase and I meant what I said I dont think they kissed his feet.There are plenty of Lineman/players who get college mail so therefore thats not special.If #50 is the real deal then he would be getting his rep from the awards that he would recieve from his season "Great Games".I did a little research and found that not only did #50 not get the region offensive lineman reward he didnt make All-State.Fisher and Groves both recieved region and All-State honors.

ou already said that . thats a known fact lol ur so smart. the point is some lineman dont get there dues.and some are way overrated. COUGHFISHERCOUGH

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know this about the LINE....not A lineman. If I were a back I'd rather be behind a line that had no "big names" but played like a line is supposed to than behind an all-region/all-state lineman that got double teamed everytime and had no supporting cast that could pick up the slack. I think you guys need to remember that a line is only as good as its weakest player NOT its "most highly rated" player....

Alcoa slapped Goodpasture around like "rag dolls." Just kidding. Actually Goodpasture held up nicely to Alcoa's two Defensive Tackles, Avery and White, who were as good as any tandem in the state.....any classification. Goodpasture was young also. They should be tough this year.

You know this about the LINE....not A lineman. If I were a back I'd rather be behind a line that had no "big names" but played like a line is supposed to than behind an all-region/all-state lineman that got double teamed everytime and had no supporting cast that could pick up the slack. I think you guys need to remember that a line is only as good as its weakest player NOT its "most highly rated" player....

There was more to Goodpastures line than 1 big name.Three of there five lineman mad allstate and the other two made all region.They did play together last year producing one of the best running threats in the region.

There was more to Goodpastures line than 1 big name.Three of there five lineman mad allstate and the other two made all region.They did play together last year producing one of the best running threats in the region.

No kidding...we played the Cougars so we are well aware....I was not directing the comment at Goodpasture. I was responding to all the "my lineman is better than your lineman" garbage that this thread had turned into....

lol your to talk, your probaly some kid who sits the bench and dreams of playing . or your a senior that is going to college and plays no sports and is a bum. Ezell's team will be ready. I saw ABUNCH of juniors on their starting list. Including a decently big line. this region will be a suprise again this year.

your right i've never played a down in my life :thumb:;):D;):D

lol your to talk, your probaly some kid who sits the bench and dreams of playing . or your a senior that is going to college and plays no sports and is a bum. Ezell's team will be ready. I saw ABUNCH of juniors on their starting list. Including a decently big line. this region will be a suprise again this year.

Are you getting mad because he is stating that he thinks Ezell is not going to be good this upcoming year.Ezell lost all of there big time players except for Gettis.Ezell is going to equal Gettis.Last year Goodpasture stopped Gettis except for 1 big play.I think that Ezell is going to be toward the bottom of the Region again behind Goodpasture,CPA,East Robertson,Fairview....I hope Ezell doesnt dig themselves a hole they cant get out of. :blink:

Edited by The1

Are you getting mad because he is stating that he thinks Ezell is not going to be good this upcoming year.Ezell lost all of there big time players except for Gettis.Ezell is going to equal Gettis.Last year Goodpasture stopped Gettis except for 1 big play.I think that Ezell is going to be toward the bottom of the Region again behind Goodpasture,CPA,East Robertson,Fairview....I hope Ezell doesnt dig themselves a hole they cant get out of. :thumb:

wow that sounds very familar.............. o yeh thats the bull crap ya'll said on here last year. ezell will amount to nothing and blah blah blah blah. we've heard it and overcame it. we warned everyone that we were prepared but we were underestamated. Talk some more , all you want 2 and more. but that was what drove us through teh season last year. and at the end everyone knew we were a challenge.

wow that sounds very familar.............. o yeh thats the bull crap ya'll said on here last year. ezell will amount to nothing and blah blah blah blah. we've heard it and overcame it. we warned everyone that we were prepared but we were underestamated. Talk some more , all you want 2 and more. but that was what drove us through teh season last year. and at the end everyone knew we were a challenge.

Drove you to a 4th seed 2nd round exit

I like how you say keep talking when no one even mentioned Ezell until you all started talking about how your lineman handle a Goodpasture Lineman.This thread wasnt about who had a better game 1 night it was about who was the best.....which means who played the most consistent the whole season even agaisnt good competition. If Coacht is what drives your season I guess your not going to make it far this year either. Coacht is far from what should drive your team throughout the season.....I guess its BYE BYE to Ezell in the first or second round if that far

• 1 month later...

what football is trying to say is that EVERYONE thought that ezell was done. and then they came out and played strong against every team. this year will be a good year. goodpasture is lloking on top but they also did last year. region 5-2a will be another tricky 1.

No trick to it,I think Goodpasture will win it!! :)