Best OL/Dl Region 5&6 2a

The1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they do in the line but i have no clue about goodpastures backs.

No Richland does not match up in the line AT ALL with Goodpasture....we are talking D2-college sized kids that can flat push you around and I'm saying this as someone who saw both teams up close and personal last season. Remember Camden handled Richland( Remember the 3 goal line stands which Camden shut down???) last season not once but twice(with a much smaller line than Richland) and then Goodpasture came in and handled Camden AND Huntingdon....so no my friend unless someone slipped growth hormone in the water down your way the Raiders do not match up with Goodpasture.

Edited by Lions4ever

One of the best in Region 5-AA is going to be Dylan Gambill at Ezell-Harding. Manhandled several of the Goodpasture DL in both games we played.

I was at both of the games and never seen any Ezell lineman manhandle anyone.I know one game was close but the other was a blowout.I would put any Goodpasture lineman against him anytime.

Best look cloesr if you think you know what your talking about.WE played him at Harding . and He's the real deal and nothing less. I'll change that point I'll put him against any goodpasture lineman. Mark Fisher is ovrerated b/c i saw the tape were #50 manhandled him. lol Goodpastures Game against ezell is the college tape for him and there running back.

Goodpasture has many more lineman besides Mark Fisher.They have Lance Locke,Quinton Groves,and Im sure that he cant manhandle any of those three.Goodpasture rushed for over 4,000 yards I dont think Ezell has enough good lineman that can do that.Who won between Ezell and Goodpasture??

Every coach and player in 5-2a knows who number 50 is for ezell. i saw the game tapes, he beat everyone they put in front of him, so if that means them 3 that you named so be it.him and gettis for ezell have already been to vanderbilt for a visit.Wait and see next year not only does ezell have a line and a runnng back but we have new transfers for linebacker positions so everyone in 5-2a better be ready.......................................... ezell lost to goodpasture

Im pretty sure everyone knows who Groves and Fisher is as well...they too went on a visit to Vandy as well.As far as running backs are concerned Goodpasture has Medley,Lovell,Mayes who combined for over 2800 yards last year.They also have alot of young talent at those position this coming year as well.If #50 is so good why did #56 Groves get Offensive Linmean of the Year over #50.Fisher also recieved Defensice Lineman of the Year.

Im pretty sure everyone knows who Groves and Fisher is as well...they too went on a visit to Vandy as well.As far as running backs are concerned Goodpasture has Medley,Lovell,Mayes who combined for over 2800 yards last year.They also have alot of young talent at those position this coming year as well.If #50 is so good why did #56 Groves get Offensive Linmean of the Year over #50.Fisher also recieved Defensice Lineman of the Year.

The top teams in the region get the highest pick so if he chose his linemen , they started off high for the region pick. so the votes that number 50 got were less b/c they finished 4 in the region. Kinda like fairviews lineman got nothing and hes a really good lineman. but they finished 6 in the region. and if your talking about running backs lol NO1 compares to Carl Gettis in our region.Vanderbilt basically kissed his feet at the visit.

The top teams in the region get the highest pick so if he chose his linemen , they started off high for the region pick. so the votes that number 50 got were less b/c they finished 4 in the region. Kinda like fairviews lineman got nothing and hes a really good lineman. but they finished 6 in the region. and if your talking about running backs lol NO1 compares to Carl Gettis in our region.Vanderbilt basically kissed his feet at the visit.

It doesnt matter what seed...if your the best your the best.I guess number 50 isnt the best.I dont think they kissed his feet either.Good players make their teams better!!!Goodpasture is a better team than Ezell.

It doesnt matter what seed...if your the best your the best.I guess number 50 isnt the best.I dont think they kissed his feet either.Good players make their teams better!!!Goodpasture is a better team than Ezell.

football is right about the higher seeds getting the higher vote. and the1 you have no clue what your saying. Gambill is a greeat lineman who had 2 great games against goodpasture with no touches on the qb. Goodpasture was a good team and they did end up beating ezell. and o yeh Vanderbilt wants Gettis pretty bad so think before you talk he was using a phrase not actually meaning it. And Gambill is taking a Visit to lousiville and they are sending him stuff alot so he must be foing something right.

football is right about the higher seeds getting the higher vote. and the1 you have no clue what your saying. Gambill is a greeat lineman who had 2 great games against goodpasture with no touches on the qb. Goodpasture was a good team and they did end up beating ezell. and o yeh Vanderbilt wants Gettis pretty bad so think before you talk he was using a phrase not actually meaning it. And Gambill is taking a Visit to lousiville and they are sending him stuff alot so he must be foing something right.

Goodpasture didnt end up beating Ezell they beat them twice and the second game beat them by more than 20 pts.I know it was a phrase and I meant what I said I dont think they kissed his feet.There are plenty of Lineman/players who get college mail so therefore thats not special.If #50 is the real deal then he would be getting his rep from the awards that he would recieve from his season "Great Games".I did a little research and found that not only did #50 not get the region offensive lineman reward he didnt make All-State.Fisher and Groves both recieved region and All-State honors.

Edited by The1