Tyner vs. York

jimsusan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

brandi brown was unbeleivable tonight. i was there and don't think she missed a shot of any kind,(2's, 3's, or free throws) maybe one. she was 6-6 or 7-7 from 3 point land. 44 points, double and triple teamed, dominant" would be an understatement. way to go york!

brandi had lot of rebounds.i think her blocked shots slowed williams down somewhat.williams had 17 points.

brandi brown was unbeleivable tonight. i was there and don't think she missed a shot of any kind,(2's, 3's, or free throws) maybe one. she was 6-6 or 7-7 from 3 point land. 44 points, double and triple teamed, dominant" would be an understatement. way to go york!

the york girls were great with their passing. they were playing a very quick team and their passing did'nt allow tyner many steals.very few turnovers.wonderful team effort.

this was probely the best crew i have saw to ref a girls game.no touch foul calls they pretty much let the girls play.was very well called game for both teams.

Congrats to York

That statement on the officials is impressive...........I thought the crew at Jackson Co tonite did a good job, they were from Knox Ridge.