GP at AE, LADY ROADRUNNERS ARE STATE BOUND

Turtle

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Austin East how do y'all draw so well? Does someone not like you?

You know I was thinking the same thing!!! I hope they can just win it all this year and hopefully next year, they'll get a better draw!!!

Let's GO AE!! Play Hard or GO HOME!!

The game your talking about was against Jackson Co. and that was three years ago.

Here is some advise...when you are ahead by 1 point with about a second to go and shooting free throws, do not put your kids on the line. Only bad things can happen. Maybe the new guy is smarter than the last one....Jim Brown, otherwise known as the Godfather, is still sending a Christmas card to this AE guy...

Here is some advise...when you are ahead by 1 point with about a second to go and shooting free throws, do not put your kids on the line. Only bad things can happen. Maybe the new guy is smarter than the last one....Jim Brown, otherwise known as the Godfather, is still sending a Christmas card to this AE guy...

Why are we still talking about things that happen 3 years ago? I mean, Coach said after the lost that he should've pulled the girls off the line. He can't go back to that day. But last year, he talked about how they got there and almost won it all. This year he's not at the helm but he'll be there supporting his girls and his old assistant coach.

I think the Haters are really hittin' the Lady Roadrunners but this is the time to SHINE!!!

Let's GO AE!

You know I was thinking the same thing!!! I hope they can just win it all this year and hopefully next year, they'll get a better draw!!!

Let's GO AE!! Play Hard or GO HOME!!

Good Luck Y'all earned all the respect in the world from the folks in J county.

Why does AE get matched up with Jackson North Side in the 1st Rd. Can't there be a ranking system so that the two best teams can meet in the finals? I'm not an AE fan, but we all know that AE girls are one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the state.

I don't know why we seem to get matched up with the best from the West EVERY year but, If you want to be the best you've got to beat the best!

AE just lost not one of the top 2 or 3...

Don't hate on us because we lost in the first round!!!

We lost to the team that will probably be the state champs. I may be biased but, I do think that Jackson North Side and Austin-East are the best two teams in the state. It just so happens that the best two teams in the state met in the first round

instead of the championship.

I hate we lost but, we had another awesome season AND WE WILL BE BACK!!! We only lose one starter from this team and return the nucleus of our bench as well as a strong incoming Freshman class.

Lady Runners I am very proud of you!!!