Red Boiling Springs vs. Forrest

TNBballMan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been reading a lot about RBS and Jackson Co and Summertown. I decided from what I read that Forrest doesn't stand a chance to advance at state let alone win a gold ball. I guess if experience counts for anything the first TSSAA state tournament I went to was 5 years ago for softball. Forrest wasn't suppose to be there we didn't have a chance, teams were going to beat us by this or that much. But we went anyway, all the way to the Championship game, took it to extra innings and came up short. Fine bunch of young ladies and a couple of eighth graders on that team are playing basketball for Forrest as Seniors this year. I'm sure not going to tell them they are wasting their time. We raise winners in Chapel Hill no matter what the score turns out to be.

Love all of you girls, Thanks for giving us your all.

Great post Jim :D and congrats to all the Lady Rockets on a big win over a very good RBS team. Good luck in the semi final match up.

GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Devil, I think you're one of the few who actually made a prediction on this game. :D

Does any of the RBS or Chapel Hill fans have a prediction on this game?

I've seen both teams play several games. Forrest is the hot team right now, they catch RBS looking ahead.

Forrest 42, Red Boiling Springs 40

oooooooo good job dossman

any predections on our next game? :D

Is "the crew" gonna be there? or do the forrest fans even call themselves that anymore?

well i dont know if anyone answered your question but we do still have some what of a crew..........just not wearing the shirts all the time but forrest did bring a ton of fans. i know this post is late but anyways i hope to see everyone out friday for the game good luck rockets. and thanks to the admin for letting all of the students out of school and taking spirit buses to get as many people as possible into the murphey center.

anybody know how many foul shots did rbs miss

They missed a bunch...If they could have hit atleast half they would have won...Nerves got to this team tonight...You can tell none of them has ever played in this type of enviroment, or even sit on the bench during a game...They got that out of there system, they return everyone except one senior...They should be ready next year...I just hope they don't mess up along the way next year...