Red Boiling Springs vs. Forrest

TNBballMan

where are all the rbs fans on here complaining about how thier team should have won or how the refs were horrible or they just didn't have a good shooting night or all of the other excuses they've used over the years after a loss...i'm shocked that they haven't flooded coacht with them...whats the world coming to...could it be that they actually lost to a better team? i wasn't at the game so i didn't get to make my own anylazation of how both teams played so i won't comment on who was better cause i don't know. but a win is win and usually the better team wins i have found out over the years.

congrats to red boiling for somehow surviving and making it to state. its akin to the freakin clippers making it to the NBA finals lol...they had a good team this year and have the chance to be very good for a long time if they don't suffer a let down like the always seem to do after a good season. but thats a coach's fault so u can't blame the girls...

congrats to Forrest on thier win and good luck with the rest of the tourny. be proud of your accomplishments this year rbs, and good luck next year

You may as well zip the blow hole, because you havent a clue as to what you are talking about! Go back and show me where this website has been flooded by RBS fans making excuses? Sure you will find a few here and there, but RBS LOST 7 games this year, no excuses! As far as losing to a better team, yes on that day they lost to a better team, but RBS had done beat that team by 21 this year and no dis-respect to Forrest, but I still feel that RBS is a better team and would win 9 out of 10 to this team, but give Forrest credit, they won when it counted and it is over! Congrats to Forrest on a big win and Good Luck today! :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may as well zip the blow hole, because you havent a clue as to what you are talking about! Go back and show me where this website has been flooded by RBS fans making excuses? Sure you will find a few here and there, but RBS LOST 7 games this year, no excuses! As far as losing to a better team, yes on that day they lost to a better team, but RBS had done beat that team by 21 this year and no dis-respect to Forrest, but I still feel that RBS is a better team and would win 9 out of 10 to this team, but give Forrest credit, they won when it counted and it is over! Congrats to Forrest on a big win and Good Luck today! :D

He is just a Lafayette poster ,running his chops.

i do believe i have as much right as anyone else on this site to post my opinion on sports topics, and that is what i did. i made no personal attacks on anyone and if you read my post i congradulated rbs on thier fine season and wished them luck for next year. as far as where i'm from, that doesn't matter.

i get on here and read about what the fans say about various sporting events that happen that someone or something that i am interested in are involved. i have read many many threads that involve both lafayette and rbs, and it is in my opinion that rbs fans (as well as lafayette fans, they are not exempt) have a habit of always wedging an excuse in there when they happen to lose a game. i'm not saying all rbs fans by no means. but there have been some occasions of sore losers after some games. it is rare that someone just says "we lost, they played better...end of story." when a team has a bad shooting night, or turn the ball over, or miss free throws then 9 out of 10 times you will lose a ball game if your playing talent comparable to your teams. and sometimes if you don't play well, u lose to bad teams...thats basketball. that is why we play the games, cause on any given night a team can catch another on an off night and win one. the good teams are the ones' that don't have an off night, or can find ways to win even when they are not clicking.

and from what i have been told, rbs played well enough to win the ball game. i was honestly shocked that they made it that far (as i said) but they did and they should be proud. i think its a major accomplishment considering that in my opinion they were behind the 8 ball coaching wise seeing as i don't have a high opinion of the head coach or his coaching ability. but, once again that is my opinion and i have a right to it...and as far as being jealous of rbs's accomplishments, i am a grown ###### man. i would hope people would be above being jealous of some high school kids accomplishments...i mean come on...

so if you wanna give your opinion on some sporting events then by all means post away on here....but if your gonna gripe about somebody else's opinion then send a letter to your congressman cause nobody else wants to hear it

i do believe i have as much right as anyone else on this site to post my opinion on sports topics, and that is what i did. i made no personal attacks on anyone and if you read my post i congradulated rbs on thier fine season and wished them luck for next year. as far as where i'm from, that doesn't matter.

i get on here and read about what the fans say about various sporting events that happen that someone or something that i am interested in are involved. i have read many many threads that involve both lafayette and rbs, and it is in my opinion that rbs fans (as well as lafayette fans, they are not exempt) have a habit of always wedging an excuse in there when they happen to lose a game. i'm not saying all rbs fans by no means. but there have been some occasions of sore losers after some games. it is rare that someone just says "we lost, they played better...end of story." when a team has a bad shooting night, or turn the ball over, or miss free throws then 9 out of 10 times you will lose a ball game if your playing talent comparable to your teams. and sometimes if you don't play well, u lose to bad teams...thats basketball. that is why we play the games, cause on any given night a team can catch another on an off night and win one. the good teams are the ones' that don't have an off night, or can find ways to win even when they are not clicking.

and from what i have been told, rbs played well enough to win the ball game. i was honestly shocked that they made it that far (as i said) but they did and they should be proud. i think its a major accomplishment considering that in my opinion they were behind the 8 ball coaching wise seeing as i don't have a high opinion of the head coach or his coaching ability. but, once again that is my opinion and i have a right to it...and as far as being jealous of rbs's accomplishments, i am a grown ###### man. i would hope people would be above being jealous of some high school kids accomplishments...i mean come on...

so if you wanna give your opinion on some sporting events then by all means post away on here....but if your gonna gripe about somebody else's opinion then send a letter to your congressman cause nobody else wants to hear it

:lol:

Edited by Ragland_JC_1

No, you didnt launch any personal attacks, you attack a whole town! I believe this was your comment:

where are all the rbs fans on here complaining about how thier team should have won or how the refs were horrible or they just didn't have a good shooting night or all of the other excuses they've used over the years after a loss...i'm shocked that they haven't flooded coacht with them...whats the world coming to.

Then I simply told you that you didnt know what you were talking about, so please show me in the archives where you have seen abunch of RBS fans on here complaining or making excuses this year? Please do so! I just think that comment was rude and uncalled for! No one from RBS said anything! Besides you didnt have no beef in the game anyway, is why would you make a comment like that unless it was a personal attack? Wanna answer that one also?

And your right, you have as much right to post as anyone does, but when you try to attack a group of people, dont be surprised it they attack back!!! :lol:

Edited by gotmilk?

I agree, so here is my opinion. RBS girls should have went farther than what they did. And as far as a coach with coaching ability goes, you don't get named co/coach of the year with Jim Brown for nothing!

How does this have anything to do with Brown? We were talking about biguy attacking the RBS fans!

But yes, Brown is a very good coach!!

I think RBS had a bad game and I know Forrest had something to do with that but I think RBS would win that game most nights.I think rbs's youth, and their season

schedule hurt them in a game of this multitude.Why did the ref call the technical

on RBS'S bench I was listining to Ronnie & Treasa but never got an explanation of

why it was called.I believe RBS will be the team to beat in 7a next year.Go JC & YORK

I think RBS had a bad game and I know Forrest had something to do with that but I think RBS would win that game most nights.I think rbs's youth, and their season

schedule hurt them in a game of this multitude.Why did the ref call the technical

on RBS'S bench I was listining to Ronnie & Treasa but never got an explanation of

why it was called.I believe RBS will be the team to beat in 7a next year.Go JC & YORK

I agree with 110%! I have not heard nothing about why it was called?

dang, don't be so thin skinned...lol...i didn't attack a whole town, i just wondered where the ppl were that always seemed to come out of the woodwork after a rbs game, especially a loss. i don't think that its that much of a secret that it happens like that... u can not like it all you want, doesn't change my mind. i'm sorry if a couple of you have gotten offended...i am not gonna go through the thousands of reply's from hundreds of threads and pick out one's that i can use for an example...thats silly.

and also about the co-coach of the year, coach brown deserves all the respect he gets. he puts in the HARD WORK it takes to develop basketball players year in and year out...and it works, just look at the gold balls in the display case. once you've developed a talented team, u can just sit there and occasionally look annoyed. maybe call a time out once and a while lol. but talent can make a coach look good...sometimes too good. rbs's coach is a very good case in point. a very talented team has made him look very good, and he has the accolades this year. its when you can take a mediocure team and win more than expected, thats what a good coach does in my opinion.

but once again, i wanna congradulate rbs on a outstanding season and wish the girls good luck in the other sports that they might play and in the next bball season