South Pittsburg

PurpleGrad

Hey MC-Dad, what's happened to you and all of your post. Just for my reading pleasure I was re-reading some topics and noticed that all of your post have disappeared from My computer.....what's up with that???

Any news on the valley coaching positions??? I did hear the Bird was coming out of retirement to come to the valley!!!!

Edited by KimP

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the Bird? Where in the valley are they coming? Is this someone that would be interested in the SP job? Details please!!!

We're glad to have Coach Phillips regardless of what color his dad's blood is. We just don't want no Cornpup for a coach.

Honey, if you don't know who the "Bird" is then you don't know a thing about baskeball.

I'm glad that you have Coach Phillips too, but I bet that if your pricked his finger it probably still has a purple tint to it! :thumb:

Better watch out though, if Coach Roberts doesn't come back then Cornpup may want to assist in SP. B);)

This just in... Coach Phillips is your new coach at South Pittsburg.... as a close friend and former player of Coach i wish him the best of luck and i know he'll make the folks in SP very happy... congrats once again....

-Your PAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

Man PurpleFan, I thought we taught him better...lol

SP gottem a class act coach.

Who knows I might actually get that Battle of the Bubbas after all. Wouldn't that be something brothers coaching aganist eachother. Christmas could be interesting this year David, when "Santa" comes to town! Congrats again, I think..lol :thumb:

The only BIRD that I know is Larry Bird and I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't want the SP job. As much as we would love to have him!

We hope that Roberts stays at Jasper because he can't beat us and Cornpup will stay there with him.

I think Roberts is handing down the basketball program if Coach Raffo can find a replacement.