Who will win the Class A State Title

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with what you are saying, but considering RBS is 30-6 and in the state tourney, how much more could it have helped? And dont be surprised if that Gold Ball comes to RBS!!! ;)

I'm not trying to be ugly, but I have to say I told you so. Yeah they were 30-6 and in the state tournament, but they didnt have to play a really tough elimination game yet in the postseason. I would like to congradulate RBS on a fine season, but if they play a tougher schedule, I dont think they get bounced the the first round this year. Thats just my opinion. ;)

I completely agree, we need more quality opponents. I know how this little town works though, everyone wants to boast about a bunch of wins. It is nice to have a clean record, but you've got to work if you reap any benefits. If you ask me, I'd rather have ten 1-2 point losses to an Upperman, Livingston Academy, Cumberland Co., etc. on our record. I hope that I get to see these girls in Murfreesboro again next year. I'm looking forward to more Jackson Co./Red Boiling Springs battles.

We've got to get the politics of Macon Co. fixed if we want to continue to play in a fun but tough District 7A. We need a new roof on our school or it's going to wash away! A half-cent sales tax hike would be fine with me...if something doesn't budge they're not going to continue to pay to keep our school open, which ANGERS ME DEEPLY! I would miss the great basketball where we're at!

Now that Poorland is out and those punks from Forrest have no chance, I need a team to pull for. First, which teams do I not want to win it all.

1. Forrest

2. Jackass County

3. Summervacation

4. That is all

I guess I am cheering for the Mag/OS winner.

Looks like the 3 teams you hate the most are in the final 4. Could you please pull against Richland really hard next year you moron. ;)

Now that Poorland is out and those punks from Forrest have no chance, I need a team to pull for. First, which teams do I not want to win it all.

1. Forrest

2. Jackass County

3. Summervacation

4. That is all

I guess I am cheering for the Mag/OS winner.

hey buddy if u think ur team is better than us u gotta make it to da ship to prove it cuz my devils r goin all the way and stomping ur team

I'm not trying to be ugly, but I have to say I told you so. Yeah they were 30-6 and in the state tournament, but they didnt have to play a really tough elimination game yet in the postseason. I would like to congradulate RBS on a fine season, but if they play a tougher schedule, I dont think they get bounced the the first round this year. Thats just my opinion. :D

I totally understand what you are saying and I do agree, but I dont think that is the reason they lost to Forrest!!!! :D