Region 3-1A

TENallstate

Grace will be alot better than last year. They guys are getting alot stronger. The main problem with Grace has been the line and size. Grace has plenty of good athletes to fill the "skill" possitions. If everyone plays this next year that should Grace will suprised alot of people. They have had a very successful middle school program and it will just take time for those kids to get to the physical level they need to be at. You will start to see that this up coming season.

Grace is wet toilet paper...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody will touch South Pitt. this year. I personally believe they are the team to beat for the entire state in 1A. I do think Temple can be successful if they can improve their line and their defense. Whitwell will do well in the region but won't be able to go far in playoffs due to playing region 4 opponents. Copper Basin will be better, but still not good enough to make a major run.

2006 Predictions:

South Pitt.

Whitwell

Temple

Copper Basin

I think SP will most likely come out with the championship but DONT count out LV just because we lost 3 seniors (#22 Goins FB/LB, #74 Brewer OL/DE, #12 Lucas WR/DB). Yeah they played a major role, but we've got some new players along with an upcoming weight program that everyone is in. They will be stronger and better next year. Chas Scruggs had a great season last year, rushing over a 1,000 yrds. You think he is going to do worse his Junior and Senior years?! Nah, dont think so. The line is getting better and the coaching staff is working with almost everyone they did last year. The program is coming around. Last year is was just the start. I'm not surprised everyone is not looking at LV again, because that happens every year whether the year before was good or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...