Union City VS Cloudland

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By looking strictly at their record I too will say they are underdogs in this matchup. I always like rooting for the little guy, and besides we here in the LC never root for a TORNADO. Go Highlanders

Ill be rootn for the LAKE CO FALCONS.What time do they play wed? I want to be there to watch all the green and gold in the gym.

The only thing that is gonna fall will be Cosby's hearts when they get ripped out wed. .Yall are fixing to face the best team yall have faced all year by far and the most athletic trust me..COSBY WILL FALL!

You seem awful confident. I hope you don't get let down... Oh wait. Yes I do. I hope Cosby kicks your tails like I know they can...and now because you deserve it for talkin so big!!

It all starts tomorrow! Good luck to the Golden Tornadoes! Sorry I cannot be there tomorrow so let's get the win so I can be there on Friday. Good luck to the Humboldt Vikings as well. Wouldn't it be great to have an all 14A Championship? This would bring back memories of the early 80's. Hey BackintheOC, what year was that? :lol:

The teams in my book that have almost no shot at advancing are..ER, Cloudland, and Cosby. ER will be facing Grace , and will not advance. Cloudland will be facing UC :lol: oh yea , and will not advance.. heck ill even give Cloudland 20pts. And last but definately not least Cosby will be facing Humboldt. With little to no competition in the east(with the acception of very few), it's safe to say that Humboldt will ROLL over Cosby. The "number one" team in the state, right? ;);)

The teams in my book that have almost no shot at advancing are..ER, Cloudland, and Cosby. ER will be facing Grace , and will not advance. Cloudland will be facing UC :lol: oh yea , and will not advance.. heck ill even give Cloudland 20pts. And last but definately not least Cosby will be facing Humboldt. With little to no competition in the east(with the acception of very few), it's safe to say that Humboldt will ROLL over Cosby. The "number one" team in the state, right? :lol::lol:

your a friggin idiot...cosby will beat humboldt and cloudland will blowout union city :huh:

your a friggin idiot...cosby will beat humboldt and cloudland will blowout union city :huh:

:lol: HAHAHAHA, Cosby will beat Humbodlt. Wow, they played in AA last year and competed very well and made it all the way to state, So my best bet is that Cosby playin the oh so mighty competition over there :lol: will be blown away. UC well, lets just say Cloudland is a little bit in over they're heads here. :lol:

:lol: HAHAHAHA, Cosby will beat Humbodlt. Wow, they played in AA last year and competed very well and made it all the way to state, So my best bet is that Cosby playin the oh so mighty competition over there :lol: will be blown away. UC well, lets just say Cloudland is a little bit in over they're heads here. :lol:

yea i agree cloudland will get destroyed but i got faith in cosby :huh: