Bolivar @ Lipscomb

wareagle23

Kemp looked like the second best point guard on the floor tonight in Nashville. I believe Slater took the number one spot tonight.

GET REAL YOU MUST BE A DODGE BALL PLAYER BECAUSE B-BALL YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE AFTER MAKING A STATMENT LIKE THAT 4 YEARS OF HIGHSCHOOL BALL 2 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS 1 SECTIONAL LOSS AND ANOTHER TRIP TO THE BORO TOP 50 IN THE NATION #6 RANKED PG IN THE NATION TWO TIME MR BASKETBALL FINALIST WHO IS SLATER LAST I CHECKED HE WILL BE TURNING IN HIS UNIFORM TOMMORROW 2ND BEST MAN PLEASE

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GET REAL YOU MUST BE A DODGE BALL PLAYER BECAUSE B-BALL YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE AFTER MAKING A STATMENT LIKE THAT 4 YEARS OF HIGHSCHOOL BALL 2 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS 1 SECTIONAL LOSS AND ANOTHER TRIP TO THE BORO TOP 50 IN THE NATION #6 RANKED PG IN THE NATION TWO TIME MR BASKETBALL FINALIST WHO IS SLATER LAST I CHECKED HE WILL BE TURNING IN HIS UNIFORM TOMMORROW 2ND BEST MAN PLEASE

I did say tonight. Is it posssible that he was out played by someone else just one night?

I believe he said the best point guard on the court tonight, not the best over the last three years. Yeah, Kemp is better overall but Slater had a good game tonight and Kemp didn't do a whole lot.

To me, it seemed like Bolivar took Lipscomb a little too lightly at the beginning...they weren't playing much defense or showing much hustle and they were shooting bad shots. Once they realized DL had come to play they stepped it up and pulled out the win. And DL was absolutely on fire tonight. If Bolivar had played to their full potential though it wouldn't have been that close. I was in awe throughout the whole game. I didn't think DL had a chance of staying with them but they played a great game while Bolivar was slacking. I know Bolivar is one of the best teams in the state, but if they play like that against Mitchell, it could get ugly.

Edited by catsbball1

Congradulations to Bolivar on the win, but I would have to say that Lipscomb has played better. Too many turn overs that led to easy layups. DL tried I think to go inside too much...should have dished the ball for open jump shots. They were really hitting the outside shot in first half and should have stayed with it. That could have opened up the inside game a little more. It was a good effort but just came up a little short at the end.

I believe he said the best point guard on the court tonight, not the best over the last three years. Yeah, Kemp is better overall but Slater had a good game tonight and Kemp didn't do a whole lot.

To me, it seemed like Bolivar took Lipscomb a little too lightly at the beginning...they weren't playing much defense or showing much hustle and they were shooting bad shots. Once they realized DL had come to play they stepped it up and pulled out the win. And DL was absolutely on fire tonight. If Bolivar had played to their full potential though it wouldn't have been that close. I was in awe throughout the whole game. I didn't think DL had a chance of staying with them but they played a great game while Bolivar was slacking. I know Bolivar is one of the best teams in the state, but if they play like that against Mitchell, it could get ugly.

What are you going by it cant be in the score box slater 15 kemp 14 wow who led whose team to victory kemp can control a game without scoring thats what great point guards do

Edited by BIGWEBB

What are you going by it cant be in the score box slater 15 kemp 14 wow who led whose team to victory kemp can control a game without scoring thats what great point guards do

Kemp was causing alot more turnovers than in the past and everybody knows that, but anyway congratulations on b town win

Bolivar is going to have to play better in the state tourney if they want that 3-peat.

War Eagles, I agree. I mean they're there now. So that's been one kind of pressure that's off them, ya know...all the season and just getting to the tourney.

Now they need to bring that A game right off, or they'll be watching the tourney.

I've seen a lot of posters write about how Willie andd Wayne can't do it all. Man is that ever right! Both of these guys can make the difference in a big game...but others are going to have to really step it up at this level.

I think they will though. Rhodes, Madden and Griffin can all play great ball, and there are other supporting players that can play too. No time for can now though...we've got to have it.