Whites Creek and Siegel

Guest Cutters Crazies

Guest dare_2_dream

Siegel by 10. The guard play of Siegel I think is better than Whites Creek and the Siegel seniors aren't goin down. Jimmy is going to carry his team as far as they can go. Jones and Ramsey have a height advantave over Whites Creek's post. Roper and Cutter are going to hit their usual 3s. I think Jimmy will get to the basket anytime he wants to. Oden is a great driver and finishes good around the rim. This should be a great quarterfinal matchup at the Boro. Both teams are very athletic and quick. I also think that the Siegel Nation will also be a factor, too.

Siegel by 10. :thumb:

what i think will be the most important part of siegels run in the state will be rod alexander and the bench. they are going to have to step up and play ball if siegel wants to hold up the gold ball. the bench is capable of good quality minutes, and they have to come through with some in the tourney.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i think will be the most important part of siegels run in the state will be rod alexander and the bench. they are going to have to step up and play ball if siegel wants to hold up the gold ball. the bench is capable of good quality minutes, and they have to come through with some in the tourney.

Thanks for adding that, too.

i think that Whites Creek will take this one...they have plenty of players to guard Ramsey, and if u dont go to Ramsey, they have maybe the 2 fastest guards in state...all around they are a good team...they beat LaVergne last nite by 3, after lavergne led the entire game, and we all kno the lavergne vs. siegel history...i say whites creek takes this one

Lavergne and Siegels history has nothing to do with this game. Weve beaten Whites Creek once this year so i dont think Lavergne will have anything to do with this game. To be honest i wanted Lavergne though we can and would have beaten them.

Siegel by 8. Remember, that Siegel-Whites Creek game was the day after a Siegel loss, on the road. This is basically a home game for the Stars and as much as I love Coach Nollner and the Cobras, I just don't think they have as many ways to beat you as Siegel does. Whites Creek reminds me a lot of Temple, when they had it going under John Chaney. They would run that matchup zone and frustrate people, but if the score ever got up in the high 60's and 70's they had a hard time winning. Whites Creek is very good, but their offense leaves something to be desired sometimes. Something tells me Siegel may get the pace of this game up and unless Rouse has a HUGE game, the Stars will win.

Siegel by 8. Remember, that Siegel-Whites Creek game was the day after a Siegel loss, on the road. This is basically a home game for the Stars and as much as I love Coach Nollner and the Cobras, I just don't think they have as many ways to beat you as Siegel does. Whites Creek reminds me a lot of Temple, when they had it going under John Chaney. They would run that matchup zone and frustrate people, but if the score ever got up in the high 60's and 70's they had a hard time winning. Whites Creek is very good, but their offense leaves something to be desired sometimes. Something tells me Siegel may get the pace of this game up and unless Rouse has a HUGE game, the Stars will win.

Good post.

Guest dare_2_dream

Rouse is capable of having a HUGE game, hopefully Harris will have a nice gameplan to shut him down. Im looking forward to this game, Whites Creek is a very good team and loves to play a fast pace game. I love watching high scoring contests.

Good Post. For whatever reason points have been hard to come by for Whites Creek. Can't explain it. Some of the shots have been wide open easy shots, some contested. Whatever the case we better figure it out. We also had trouble against Siegels 1-2-2 half court set last time. Oden had a field day. He had 8 steals, which all lead to easy baskets(layups). Running seems to be the only way we can score. Our half court offense is not clicking on all cylinders. Luckily we have 10 days to remedy the problem.

Guest dare_2_dream

Good Post. For whatever reason points have been hard to come by for Whites Creek. Can't explain it. Some of the shots have been wide open easy shots, some contested. Whatever the case we better figure it out. We also had trouble against Siegels 1-2-2 half court set last time. Oden had a field day. He had 8 steals, which all lead to easy baskets(layups). Running seems to be the only way we can score. Our half court offense is not clicking on all cylinders. Luckily we have 10 days to remedy the problem.

better believe you will see more of that 1-2-2. it did give you all a lot of problems when we played you all last. jimmy did have a field day, and if you allow him to have wide-up layups and easy baskets, you will be sent packing. but on the other hand, if you all can take care of the ball and keep oden out of the paint, it will be a tough game for siegel.