Whites Creek and Siegel

Guest Cutters Crazies

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RORFLOL, you guys still obsess with Shelbyville. You need to focus on WC. They are focusing on siegel and their teal colors.

Go St John's

if i do recall from looking back at the past 5 pages, YOU are the one who obsesses with Shelbyville. you keep mentioning "Siegel lies" and how we were favored. over half of the people I talked to at school that day predicted us losing by 5+. almost any other siegel poster will agree. then again, you will probly turn that against us, claiming how we dont support our team. its always the same. we would much rather talk about the game at hand.

i call siegel by less than 5. it will be a very tight game. but, if we can play like we have the past few games, we will come out on top.

Edited by bigsexyofsiegel

All these Siegal fans just act like they blew Whites Creek out, if i recall Whites Creek did beat them and the game at Whites Creek, Whites Creek gave up a 12 point lead and they had the game won at the last minute they went up one with 54 seconds left an turnover was made and Siegal scored a layup off of that then Whites Creek came and made another turnover and they had to foul Siegal only won by 4 im going with Whites Creek by 6 or more

All these Siegal fans just act like they blew Whites Creek out, if i recall Whites Creek did beat them and the game at Whites Creek, Whites Creek gave up a 12 point lead and they had the game won at the last minute they went up one with 54 seconds left an turnover was made and Siegal scored a layup off of that then Whites Creek came and made another turnover and they had to foul Siegal only won by 4 im going with Whites Creek by 6 or more

S-I-E-G-E-L

anyways, i wasnt there for the WC game, i was just saying that W is a W. i never said that we blew them out. but if we could win once, we at least have a good chance now.

Guest dare_2_dream

You said you didn't end as a team and you are correct, it was because someone refused to play team ball. You pointed fingers last yr and now, you build him up.

i was angry last year but now realize no one person can lose or win a game for you, its a team thing. a team wins together just as they lose together.

if i do recall from looking back at the past 5 pages, YOU are the one who obsesses with Shelbyville. you keep mentioning "Siegel lies" and how we were favored. over half of the people I talked to at school that day predicted us losing by 5+. almost any other siegel poster will agree. then again, you will probly turn that against us, claiming how we dont support our team. its always the same. we would much rather talk about the game at hand.

i call siegel by less than 5. it will be a very tight game. but, if we can play like we have the past few games, we will come out on top.

another seasgil lie. You guys trashed Shelbyville and any other teams you play. You boys had no clue how good Shelbyville was. They shocked you. You should have blown them out at the end, but bonehead plays and wilting to pressure hurt you.

Guest dare_2_dream

another seasgil lie. You guys trashed Shelbyville and any other teams you play. You boys had no clue how good Shelbyville was. They shocked you. You should have blown them out at the end, but bonehead plays and wilting to pressure hurt you.

Correction, you all had NO idea how good Siegel was. You all talked about how Shelbyville's duo of Stewart and Twilley or too much for Siegel. You also were up 19-4, if anyone should have blown anyone out ... guess what? It should have been Shelbyville.

we wilted as a team. we fought back after being down big at half as a team. once we got within a bucket of taking the lead, thats when we fell apart. we came back as a team but didnt end as a team because if we did, i would have a diamond on my hand right now.

"

This was your post....." didn't end as a team".....and we all know why. If you had ended as a team, you would have a ring.

Correction, you all had NO idea how good Siegel was. You all talked about how Shelbyville's duo of Stewart and Twilley or too much for Siegel. You also were up 19-4, if anyone should have blown anyone out ... guess what? It should have been Shelbyville.

Nope...blowing a lead late in the game is a lot different than early. Shelbyville had no post game. That is why ramsey played well for a cgange. jimmy couldn't keep up. Too slow