Metro Nashville area players and coaches

Metroman

There is a group in Nashville that is promoting an all star game for players in the Metro area. Several local players have been contacted to play in the game.

If you play in the game, YOU WILL BE INELIGIBLE NEXT YEAR. So seniors can play but any underclassman who wishes to play next year can not play.

Coaches and parents, please let your teams know they cannot play. The promoters of this event are playing it up to be TSSAA sanctioned. They even have the TSSAA logo on the poster.

If you are an underclassman, THIS IS A SCAM. DON'T DO THIS.

For those of you who have read my posts over the years, please confirm to everyone that I am not a crazy man. I don't want anyone to be ineligble and ruin next year.

There is a group in Nashville that is promoting an all star game for players in the Metro area. Several local players have been contacted to play in the game.

If you play in the game, YOU WILL BE INELIGIBLE NEXT YEAR. So seniors can play but any underclassman who wishes to play next year can not play.

Coaches and parents, please let your teams know they cannot play. The promoters of this event are playing it up to be TSSAA sanctioned. They even have the TSSAA logo on the poster.

If you are an underclassman, THIS IS A SCAM. DON'T DO THIS.

For those of you who have read my posts over the years, please confirm to everyone that I am not a crazy man. I don't want anyone to be ineligble and ruin next year.

Excellent point & good information Metroman. All-Star-Games are for Seniors only! There is even a restriction on how many All- Star Games/ events a senior can compete in (2). This is in accordance with the NCAA. I would also like to point out that when underclassmen participate in the "And 1" events, that puts them at risk of being ruled ineligible as well.