Who is goin to win the single a tournment

Well that sounds pretty good for Grace, but believe me, they are not overlooking them at all! That would be very foolish. Im sure they have a shot ot beat Grace, but i just dont see it either.

What is ER's starting lineup look like?? Height? Best Skills?

ER has pretty good size actually. But there ball handling is not good what so ever., ive seen them play twice, i notice they have athletisism and good size.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Robertson belongs to one of the toughest districts in middle tn. And i would exactly call beating the same team 4 times in one season, going into double overtime in the region tourney game to beat East Lit.,and going into overtime again to beat columbia academy by 5 "slipping into the state tourney". We've worked our butts off to get this far just like everyother team still playing. And its not very sportsman like to say that the other teams (who have made it just as far as you have) aren't even decent. So grow up, get a life, and don't waste your time talking @*%& to fans b/c they're not even in the game! BRING HOME THE TITLE BOYS!!!!!

OK, you say ER beat LIT. in 2 ot's by 1 point, beat CA in one OT, if you lose either of those games youre sittin at home right now. So yes they "slipped" into the tourney. Im grown i promise and i have a life and i dont get on here singling ppl out and talking down on somebody i dont know! But yeah "BRING HOME THE TITLE BOYS!!!!" maybe if yall didnt have to go threw GRACE, hey maybe if you could have drawn the only other team thats worse than yall Cloudland..but you still wouldnt bring home no title. BUT wishfull thinking never hurts now does it B)

I read nothing in that post to back up the statement of "East Robertson belongs to one of the toughest districts in middle tn". Ive not even heard of East Lit., and i dont know how good columbia is. And again, maybe one of the toughest districts, but ONE of the toughest in MIDDLE TN! I know Clay Co. is very good, and they are from middle, but we (Grace) played Pickett (middle tn) in sub-state and ted them up and down the court.

And the guy didnt say East is bad, he just said that it wont be a problem for Grace to beat them. He just stated that East and Cloudland are just not the same caliber of teams that all the others are.

Just a little info about district 7A, they swept the region 4a tourney. Not a single team outside of 7a won a game.

Hey lord vader you need to shut that sh** up...clouland isnt gettin by U/C...U/C will beat the them by 20+...Now i apoligize if your a little kid runnin his mouth and dont have a clue what you are talkin about but if your not kid well its still obvious you dont kno what your talkin about kid or not but you need to think about what you put on here cause its no where close to right...

Hey lord vader you need to shut that sh** up...clouland isnt gettin by U/C...U/C will beat the them by 20+...Now i apoligize if your a little kid runnin his mouth and dont have a clue what you are talkin about but if your not kid well its still obvious you dont kno what your talkin about kid or not but you need to think about what you put on here cause its no where close to right...

I'd be suprised if you've seen more than 14 or 15 years. You come out sounding as bad as the first guy. I wish we could have a coacht wide vote and kick some of these kids off of here who are just too rude and too crude for a public forum. What do ya think guys?

I was joking actually, I figured everybody would know that, but thanks for bashing the crap out of me anyways