Grace Baptist v. East Robertson

ut18vols

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be wrong, but not usually :thumb: but I don't think that Grace will be holding that gold ball when it's all said and done. Remember I said it here first. I don't think it's the players. but their fans are very full of themselves when they think they can't be beat. Now I know that there is gonna be some smart remarks made towards me for these comments but who cares?

Edited by Tha Chosen One

I may be wrong, but not usually :thumb: but I don't think that Grace will be holding that gold ball when it's all said and done. Remember I said it here first. I don't think it's the players. but their fans are very full of themselves when they think they can be beat. Now I know that there is gonna be some smart remarks made towards me for these comments but who cares?

I agree. They won't have a cakewalk on Wednesday, though they are the superior team. Friday they will probably be facing the best team they have seen ALL season, and they don't play zone, so it could equal big time trouble. Here's hoping they can pull it off though!

I may be wrong, but not usually :D but I don't think that Grace will be holding that gold ball when it's all said and done. Remember I said it here first. I don't think it's the players. but their fans are very full of themselves when they think they can be beat. Now I know that there is gonna be some smart remarks made towards me for these comments but who cares?

Must be a Pickett Co. fan. :D