Grace Baptist v. East Robertson

ut18vols

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, McMasters only played decent today. What you saw was a nervous sophmore. He is SO much better than what he showed today against ER. Like previously stated, the coaches are looking at his skills at 6'10" being a sophmore. He has amazing skills and coordination for his age. That is why he is ranked so high. He also has 4 others around him that can score...so he doesnt have to. But i do think he was the X factor in the game. Now, the one who won us the game was Davis Eldridge. The kid is an amazing shooter. ER came out and played hard and was in it for the first 3 quarters, so good job to the Indians. But i will also say that Grace came out SO FLAT and they had one of the worst halves of the year in the 1st half. They are SO much better than that. But they will have to play their best to beat Humbolt on Friday. CAN they? Yes. WILL they? We shall see.

Now, the one who won us the game was Davis Eldridge. The kid is an amazing shooter.

Believe me i'm not trying to take anything from Davis, he shot really well. Its always hard to shoot deep in the boro but his 3 ball was falling nicely today so keep up the good shooting dave...however the man who kept the team going today was NICHOLAS VAN HORN, the kid NEVER gave up. He simply would not quit and was/has been the heart and soul of the team, he didn't score a bunch but kept the team rollin'! Atta baby Nicky :thumb:

Believe me i'm not trying to take anything from Davis, he shot really well. Its always hard to shoot deep in the boro but his 3 ball was falling nicely today so keep up the good dave...however the man who kept the team going today was NICHOLAS VAN HORN, the kid NEVER gave up. He simply would not quit and was/has been the heart and soul of the team, he didn't score a bunch but kept the team rollin'! Atta baby Nicky :D

very true

hey noodles, you gonna be back tomorrow?? WE NEED YOU!!

Grace, I told you ya'll would "Rack" East Robertson. East Robertson got "Racked" in this game. I am proud that the Chattanooga area took care of business. If you can get by Humboldt then you can win it all. I think Grace is the ONLY team with any chance of beating Humboldt or Union City.

this was an absurd comment! You act like Grace blew out ER! It was a 6 point game with 2:30 left in the game and East went totally cold! They shot only 2-15 from the 3 pt line! Grace may have came out cold, but East finished up cold! Mrs. A and I are very proud of you Indians! I guess its on to the great round ball sport! :lol: