SYCAMORE

WVUmoney09

I will put money that he doesnt "bench over 300 he might squat over 400, but I bet he doesnt do a full squat!!" Yea he plays entire basketball games, actually thats probably the stupidest thing you have ever typed... he isnt even able to play a whole quarter straight, he always turns purple and cant keep a steady heart rate. :rolleyes: And is Josh Knight going to make us look stupid like our J.V. PITCHER made Bullard and the rest of you all look stupid last night. :lol:

yeah congrats bullard has only 3 or 4 at bats during this whole scrimage deals compared to yalls 400 since yall have had like 15 scrimages. Yeah and i bet bullard hits at least 2 or maybe more than that in front of you whole school. And for Josh Knight he is going to have at least 10 or more k's so yeah the in school game is going to be a blast.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah congrats bullard has only 3 or 4 at bats during this whole scrimage deals compared to yalls 400 since yall have had like 15 scrimages. Yeah and i bet bullard hits at least 2 or maybe more than that in front of you whole school. And for Josh Knight he is going to have at least 10 or more k's so yeah the in school game is going to be a blast.

not harpeths flaut your coach doesnt have you prepared with enough preseason scrimmages, looks like coach fraiser over at harpeth wants to get his boys ready for this season with his so called 15 scrimmages already, sounds to me like your just making an excuse. and go ahead and throw knight we all know hes a good pitcher who is a big contributer to his team, but not the best pitcher in the state, and definetly not the best harpeth has faced. who does sycamore play for their inschool game?

Edited by straightbill307

straightbill, i said best all around catcher. i mean i know everyone from harpeth is all world, including their pomeroy. yeah he's a little better on defense than carrigan. but calling pitches, blocking up, gunning runners, hitting, and being smart. take all those things into consideration and yes he is the best ALL around catcher in the district. and money, if wvu is for univerity of west virginia, y did u put the u at the end instead of the beginning? i guess football players just arent that bright after all :thumb:

First mr. Mason I did not put the u at the end the university did. Football players may not be that smart....... you should know you started for 3 years. I also thought you were smart and could go to any college you wanted. well after seeing you cant spell UNIVERSITY I seriously doubt you'll be succesful at that. Thanks for your input.

love,

WVU

First of all bullard is an animal. I know for a fact the kid benches 300. But this has nothing to do with the game. congrats to harpeths jv.

Elephant or Hippo, your choice???? Both are fat and slow, but if Bullard can swim fast then maybe he is a hippo, you would probably be the one to answer if he can swim fast since you know everything about him.

hhs, i bet u wouldnt say that to bullard. sycamore beat clarksville high today 5-4 and lost to rossview 6-3. speaking of bullard, his first AB of the day was a home run towards montgomery central's LIGHTS.....off one of CHS's best pitchers, david trent. and bullard is an animal, since harpeth can stop him on the bball court and the diamond......o wait they cant he OWNS the with numerous pointes, assist, and homeruns. but we will all see march 20 at harpeth. harpeth may go further this year because they r deep and have more pitchers but definently not hitters i think they had like 3 hits last night but the walks killed sycamore. but if a 3 game series was played sycamore would win at least 2.

Oh and thanks for congratulating our Jv pitcher he did hold your allstar hitters to 1 RUN. Cant wait to see what a VARSITY pitcher does to yall.

Good point, HHS, i guess ill be seeing you April 24th, our last district game. Good luck to yall during the season, but as far as sycamore goes, i wish them the same amount of luck i wished them for b ball before the season started, none. And as far as predictions go, yea, yalls b ball team went to state and won...(sarcasm) great prediction

dude no way. sycamore lost to harpeth? this was the biggest scrimmage ever with the best in the universe(sycamore) facing just the best in the world(harpeth). shouldve been a blowout with big bad benchpressing bullard who is a combination in weight and skills of the babe and bonds. and big killa knight on the mound who gets ten more k's than everyone this game shoulda been 10,000 to zero sycamore. but wait harpeths JV pulled the big upset prison style and bumrushed sycamore. then again who am i kidding sycamore hasnt practiced and scrimmaged enough so it doesnt count cause they are saving here A game for the 20th. duh

Edited by bignasty2

i dont even want to hear waverly's garbage. u guys were trash last year and u will be even worse this year. ill see ya at the district tournament......o wait no i wont.

oh yeah waverly you guys did great last year in the tounament what place did yall come in like last or second to last. so why dont yall talk more crap

Down boys..i wasnt trying to say that we were going to be better than everyone, i was just saying sycamore fans are all talk. And at least we made it into the tourney last year beating mont central in the play in game....not to say that sycamore and harpeth didnt cause we got put out by sycamore last i year.... But really wasnt trying to start anything, sorry if i riled anyone up