SYCAMORE

WVUmoney09

HHSnumber1fan, What is your obsession with Bullard?? You think hes cute dont you?? Hes the only thing on your mind when you wake up and the only thing you think about right before you lay your little head down to sleep. Let it go man, he dont like boys.

As for the district, its really up for grabs. It just depends on which team is playing best when the tourney rolls around. Good luck to all.

Well I only talk about bullard when somebody brings him up, so their goes that theory... :lol: Sorry. Sounds like you have feelings for him, I mean you get the wrong impressions about me and then go for the throat, he probably doesnt like boys, but he is from sycamore and well, that speaks for itself.

And he doesnt bench 315 sorry.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question isnt how much bull benches. The question is how many times will he go yard against harpeth. :thumb:;) I also heard birdwell is out for a while. That stinks for harpeth. I hate when people get injured.

Yea that does stink, he dislocated his wrist. He will be back before you know it.

And hlfan I am pretty sure that coach farmer didnt get to coach a couple of games this season because of one thing or another.

People, the topic is Sycamore basball, not bash basketball coaches. Let's stay on topic please. No need for the garbage in the 2 previous posts. Coach Daniel will have a fine season w/ several qauality returning players. Best of luck to them. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enough about basketball and all cause harpeth stinks so bad since we only beat sycamore and won district.

I wanna see more posts on here about how good sycamore's baseball team is! they are so good! this district is by no means up for grabs, as long as the worlds strongest man bullard stays healthy. theres no doubt bullard can bench 315 im puttin money on him bein able to bench way more. hes so big. goodness. monday is marked on my calander I wrote christmas in big letters in the box. YES! sycamore is awesome