post game celebration

platinum44

Guest dare_2_dream

I'm not saying I'm in favor of rushing the court because someone can get hurt..I have been going to games a long time and this was the first time I had ever seen anything like that happen....

dare2dream...Thanks for clearing that up about the administration.....To think administration or security doesn't have anything to do with crowd control is a little asinine...

well my thing is, if they dont then who does?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean im still trying to figure out who that guy thinks could possibly be in charge?

I am not sure about this and I am quick to say so but after a rushing a floor incident earlier in the year I got the distinct idea that TSSAA does not allow rushing the floor and if it happens, the school or schools get fined a sizable amount of money. Before this gets taken as fact, please check it for accuracy.

I am not sure about this and I am quick to say so but after a rushing a floor incident earlier in the year I got the distinct idea that TSSAA does not allow rushing the floor and if it happens, the school or schools get fined a sizable amount of money. Before this gets taken as fact, please check it for accuracy.

If that's the case,then the we go back to lack of administration control....They,(Middleton officials) should have made that known,without question,during the pre-game announcements...That didn't happen...Yes,they did mention it before Union City took the ball out of bounds..Appearantly addressing Tigers fans,because it looked very unlikely UC would be able to get down and put up a reasonable shot....Also when the announcement was made,the Union City radio station covering the game made the comment that there was no way they had enough security to be able to handle that type of situation.....

Guest dare_2_dream

which incident was this? was the one locally?

Guest dare_2_dream

well at Central High, winning is just a tradition

yea we stormed the court when we beat White Co, and yea we stormed the court after our girls won by 2, but hey, ITS A TRADITION

GO CHARGERS BEAT ALCOA

:blink: thanks for that post, i think.

Storming the court is acceptable as long as you don't do it too often because then it becomes too mundane or commonplace. Court rushing should only be saved for those rarest of rare occasions. I've been in a few court stormings and nobody ever got hurt. I was at the Clay storming and everybody got out fine, oh I was also one of the first 20 onto the court when TN beat FL at home. That was by far a bigger storming than I have ever seen at the high school level and nobody got hurt. I think the fans storming just need to realize that when they get out there they don't need to tackle any players or anybody a good hug around the neck and high fives should be plenty enough to show your support.