Jackson Co. vs Summertown

bob77

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i hope 7a gets the crown saturday myself, just wish it was rbs instead of jchs. and the cumberland game they beat them by 4 but i'm yet to figure out which coach is the biggest cry baby, jc's girls coach or uppermans girls coach, they always seem to pout there way to a win with the refs, so with the netrual court and unfimilar refs its anyones game to have. guess we will know tomorrow after the game, good luck to all the ladies at murphy center!!!!

B)B) I hope you are trying to be funny.... B/c I hate to tell you this but NO ONE and I mean NO ONE from Red Boiling Springs can comment about a coach whinning to the REF'S.... :lol::lol: Just ask Coach White about his composure yesterday... :lol:

well i hope 7a gets the crown saturday myself, just wish it was rbs instead of jchs. and the cumberland game they beat them by 4 but i'm yet to figure out which coach is the biggest cry baby, jc's girls coach or uppermans girls coach, they always seem to pout there way to a win with the refs, so with the netrual court and unfimilar refs its anyones game to have. guess we will know tomorrow after the game, good luck to all the ladies at murphy center!!!!

Wow i can't believe someone from C'range talked about the ref's AGAIN! Is that all you account a loss for is the "ref's"????? B) Could it be that the BETTER team won just like when you faced Jackson County in the Region Semi's or was that the ref's fault as well? B)

B)B) I hope you are trying to be funny.... B/c I hate to tell you this but NO ONE and I mean NO ONE from Red Boiling Springs can comment about a coach whinning to the REF'S.... :lol::lol: Just ask Coach White about his composure yesterday... :lol:

He didn't go off on the refs...He said something, and it wasn't even that much...and she "T"d him up before he could finish...I thought it was funny myself, but not good for the girls...

He didn't go off on the refs...He said something, and it wasn't even that much...and she "T"d him up before he could finish...I thought it was funny myself, but not good for the girls...

Ok... I agree with Coach White, he was on the bad end of the call when he got T'd up... But I have seen him act like that to many times this year and knew he was going to get it sooner or later. I felt bad for RBS girls, I thought they would win yesterday.

What makes everyone think that Summertown cannot play JC in the half court? Franks may be as good, if not better, than #24. Whoever shoots the best will win. Jackson County is good, but they had better get it done this year. All the talk about the next 5 years is wishful thinking. With what they are losing to graduation, this had better be their year.

Summertown by 18. :thumb:

The prediction is just to get you JC fans stirred up. I really do not care who wins. I am just going to enjoy the game. I was hoping to see this matchup along with a Gleason/Wayne County, Gleason/Perry County game, or Gleason/Clarkrange or RBS game on the other side. But they did not take care of business like Mag and Forrest did. Oh well. Good luck to all. :)

Question: Is #24 for JC being looked at by college teams. She is awsome.

GO JCOUNTY ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUMMERTOWN HAVE A FUN RIDE BACK HOME!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... I agree with Coach White, he was on the bad end of the call when he got T'd up... But I have seen him act like that to many times this year and knew he was going to get it sooner or later. I felt bad for RBS girls, I thought they would win yesterday.

RBS is 15 points better than that team...I believe...Forrest played as well as they possibly could have according to what i've read on here...RBS played awful and it was a great game...you could tell none of the girls has played on a stage that big before in there lives...none of the girls has even sit on the bench for a team that's been in state...They were nervous...There is only one girl on that team with a reason to have played bad, and that was because of a loss in her family just the day before, but noone else had a reason...Kelly Rich was the only girl to show up...Next year when they are back, and they will make it back, they'll have the feel for the enviroment and will be able to handle the pressure better...

I think this is going to be a very good game to watch. Both teams are very quick and are deadly on the inside and out. It will be close but I think Summertown will be able to pull it out. However S'town is hurt a bit with the loss of Tamia Tucker how is she doing by the way was it officially her ACL? does anyone know? I think that they will still be able to come out with a win though even with Tucker out. Good luck Lady Eagles!

Yes it was definitely a torn ACL - plus cartilidge damage. Surgery has been scheduled for later this month.

Dont know how you can say Jim Brown is a cry baby. I cant speak for the Upperman head coach, but as for Jim Brown, no way! Jim Brown earns his wins, he doesnt pout his way to a victory. 4 state championships, two-runner ups, and countless district and region wins, and 351 wins in 14 seasons as a head coach in JC doesnt come by cryin to the refs!! Get a LIFE and stop crying cause you aint in it!! Dont take away from a great coach!!

Edited by Ragland_JC_1

What makes everyone think that Summertown cannot play JC in the half court? Franks may be as good, if not better, than #24. Whoever shoots the best will win. Jackson County is good, but they had better get it done this year. All the talk about the next 5 years is wishful thinking. With what they are losing to graduation, this had better be their year.

Summertown by 18. :thumb:

The prediction is just to get you JC fans stirred up. I really do not care who wins. I am just going to enjoy the game. I was hoping to see this matchup along with a Gleason/Wayne County, Gleason/Perry County game, or Gleason/Clarkrange or RBS game on the other side. But they did not take care of business like Mag and Forrest did. Oh well. Good luck to all. :)

Question: Is #24 for JC being looked at by college teams. She is awsome.

#24- The names Kristen Ross, just so you stop putting #24. :) We are losing 5 seniors, but at the same time picking up a few, and you better believe JC will still be on top of their game next year! We will return Courtney Dyer, Misti Maxwell, and Paige Sevier from the starting lineup, and the 6'6' girl from the middle school will round out a good front 4. The other starting player will be a toss up, but at season start and at season end, JC will be fine!! No worries here

#24- The names Kristen Ross, just so you stop putting #24. :D We are losing 5 seniors, but at the same time picking up a few, and you better believe JC will still be on top of their game next year! We will return Courtney Dyer, Misti Maxwell, and Paige Sevier from the starting lineup, and the 6'6' girl from the middle school will round out a good front 4. The other starting player will be a toss up, but at season start and at season end, JC will be fine!! No worries here

Just to state it plainly, I have never seen more arrogant fans in my life. Not all but some. All the D7 fans that are saying they are pulling for JC are just being politically correct. No one wants to see them win because of some fan's arrogance. There must be a problem with some of you because with your team’s success in the past, you should simply sit back and listen to everyone else say how good the Jackson County Ladies are. And when they say it, smile and say, "Thanks, they work really hard." That is called humility. And believe me, everyone is saying it. All I heard while at RBS this summer was how it was bad enough to be in a district with good, if not great teams, such as Clarkrange, Clay County, Pickett County, and others, that now Jackson County had come down to 1A. People their were wondering if they would ever get out of the region again. My point is everyone knows that JC is good. But a little humility is a great thing and would actually gain admiration from everyone else. Not that you probably care.

Your arrogance even extends to the level of telling me, not informing me or educating me so I can correct my error, but telling me not the put #24 in my posts. I do not take orders well except from God, my wife, my Mom and my Dad.

And of course, you will be good next year, just like you were last year and the year before. But during neither of those years did you win state championships, so next year your chances are not good. No team can graduate 5 impact seniors and stay at the same level the next year. And one 6'6 or 6'7 or 7'4 player is not going to give you a championship.

Good luck to the Jackson County Ladies and to the Summertown Ladies. You both are a joy to watch play. And to my friends in Jackson County, I know you are like most fans in most places and I appreciate that. Rick and Bubba, a radio show out of Birmingham says it best, "you need to cull your nuts".

Would my friend from Jackson County who sent me the gift me lmk who you are. My daughter, a blond, forgot your name. Thanks, I will wear it today to the game. When Richland wins a state title, I will get on something with their name on it too. It was very thoughtful and I will really enjoy wearing it. Not very many teams have the tradition your team has. Thanks again. :D

Edited by jamieroper