Blackman Football

TNVOLS111

As a former Blackman player (2000-2002), and now a college football player, I can say that I always had confidence that we'd beat Riverdale. But we never did, and the teams I played on went 8-4 and 9-4. So if we couldn't beat them when we were that good, I doubt they will this year unless some kind of miracle happens.

You right, it's bad when the best player in blackman history from 00-02 be like.I should have stayed at riverdal thats the worst thing I ever did. I mean we had a chance but, it's just the fact you playin Riverdale and no matter how much time left or what the score is or how many times they turn the ball over You just cant stop riverdale and eventualy they gone stop you. So the best thing is just to hope a lot of people get hurt and they run out of time. Becaues they have only been physicaly beat 3 time in the last 14 year,and all them teams were final four or better teams

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You right, it's bad when the best player in blackman history from 00-02 be like.I should have stayed at riverdal thats the worst thing I ever did. I mean we had a chance but, it's just the fact you playin Riverdale and no matter how much time left or what the score is or how many times they turn the ball over You just cant stop riverdale and eventualy they gone stop you. So the best thing is just to hope a lot of people get hurt and they run out of time. Becaues they have only been physicaly beat 3 time in the last 14 year,and all them teams were final four or better teams

Well buddy when you talk about Blackman's best player ever, two guys come to mind, and I happen to be very good friends with both of them. Matter of fact we were all talking about this the other night, and we all agreed that we have never regretted for a minute transferring from Riverdale to Blackman. We did what we had to do, and we all stand behind our decision to leave. I dont know where you get your information but you are so far off its not even close.

As for the Blaze lifting 3 times a day, actually its only two times a day. But its not very healthy at all. The muscles have no chance to recover. You may get some results at first but you will eventually hit a wall, and eventually start losing strength. And if Im not mistaken they have already had some weight lifting related injuries.

Edited by Blazer14

You are right, Blazer. BHS needs a new weightroom coach. It isn't good at all for the older players to lift twice a day, but it is outright negligence for the freshmen that are still in puberty to do so. I think "someone" is worried already about their job, but that is NOT the way to improve the team.

Well buddy when you talk about Blackman's best player ever, two guys come to mind, and I happen to be very good friends with both of them. Matter of fact we were all talking about this the other night, and we all agreed that we have never regretted for a minute transferring from Riverdale to Blackman. We did what we had to do, and we all stand behind our decision to leave. I dont know where you get your information but you are so far off its not even close.

As for the Blaze lifting 3 times a day, actually its only two times a day. But its not very healthy at all. The muscles have no chance to recover. You may get some results at first but you will eventually hit a wall, and eventually start losing strength. And if Im not mistaken they have already had some weight lifting related injuries.

Im my so humble opinion, Ralph King was Blackman's best and most versatile player... and trust me he never regretted the move to BHS.

Im my so humble opinion, Ralph King was Blackman's best and most versatile player... and trust me he never regretted the move to BHS.

Really, didn't Ralph win Mr. Football, along with a piece of "bling" his senior year at RIVERDALE? I'm sure you were referring to Rico Turner :thumb:

I wouldn't be so sure if he was content at Blackman though, supposedly we were trying to "recruit" him back, and the coach can't come and pick him up from his house his he does not concent...NVM I forgot thats just what Alsup told the DNJ. He probably was content at BHS.

Really, didn't Ralph win Mr. Football, along with a piece of "bling" his senior year at RIVERDALE? I'm sure you were referring to Rico Turner :thumb:

I wouldn't be so sure if he was content at Blackman though, supposedly we were trying to "recruit" him back, and the coach can't come and pick him up from his house his he does not concent...NVM I forgot thats just what Alsup told the DNJ. He probably was content at BHS.

802, not sure what in the world you are talking about....but all I said was I thought Ralph was the best player from BHS. I also know that he was glad that he played for them. OOOPS....got that last name wrong....Stembridge was who I meant. SORRRRRY........

I didn't say one word about Rico....b/c I thought Ralph was a more complete player.

Edited by 2priceless

802, not sure what in the world you are talking about....but all I said was I thought Ralph was the best player from BHS. I also know that he was glad that he played for them.

I didn't say one word about Rico....b/c I thought Ralph was a more complete player.

Ralph was a more complete player but i enjoyed watching Rico play

wheres Ralph gonna play next year

ya i know i was wondering where hes gonna try and suit up next year

I was told by one of his MTSU teammates that he had yet to show up for ANY classes when he was terminated form the squad..so I seriously doubt he will have the credits to even consider playing elsewhere.

Edited by 2priceless

802, not sure what in the world you are talking about....but all I said was I thought Ralph was the best player from BHS. I also know that he was glad that he played for them. OOOPS....got that last name wrong....Stembridge was who I meant. SORRRRRY........

Well, I wasn't sure what in the world you were talking about either, cause I KNOW

Ralph King went to Riverdale :lol:

Rico popped into my mind before Stembridge, I never was too familiar with him, so if I fogive you for your error, will you forgive me for not being able to read your mind on who you were talking about :lol:

waste of talent

Shame :thumb: