What teams are the UNDERDOGS that can go far?

SHSWildcatplayer

There can be alot of teams like Sweetwater very young team that can be going far this year.....

and boyd can also go all the way

Page has got some amazing new freshman this year. one is from brasil, and had his own soccer reality show to find who was better than him... nobody won the million dollars in all of south america. Another froms alaska, and he can dribble better on ice than most people can on grass. And finally, the all american from Bismark, South Dakota, has moved to Page................................and he's blind.

Page has got some amazing new freshman this year. one is from brasil, and had his own soccer reality show to find who was better than him... nobody won the million dollars in all of south america. Another froms alaska, and he can dribble better on ice than most people can on grass. And finally, the all american from Bismark, South Dakota, has moved to Page................................and he's blind.

Great recruiting!

Sweetwater is a pretty good team, they were at one point ranked #1 in the state last year. They only lost a couple of people but I am seen them play in a scrimmage this year and they looked very good. Grace is also a team that I think might go far even though they wouldn't be considered "underdogs" don't be suprised to see them playing for state.

I remember watching sweetwater play last year, they were a really weird soccer team. I think the best player you had on your team (the forward up top, can't remember his name), who was probably one of the best around for that position, already graduated. I can't remember anyone else that was very good on that team.

There can be alot of teams like Sweetwater very young team that can be going far this year.....

and boyd can also go all the way

not to sure about going far but two teams from middle tn to watch are riverdale an lavergne ,riverdale has odp keeper in james holt soph an senior shane rollins who showed he can score they have agood group around them,lavergne has a kid named alyiu that looks like freddy adu with a lot of speed an good ball striking ability that can score,has a defence lead by austin hayes 89 odp,freshman juan hernandez tnfc90 playing mid field,only lost 3 players from last year,riverdale could make it out region,lavergne as hendersonville in same district but could play in region ,