Forrest defeats Madison Academic...now on to Jackson Co.

TNBballMan

It is premature to start talking about a gold ball for Jackson Co. Forrest is a very good team on a roll. Jackson Co. must play another great game on both sides of the ball to beat a team that refuses to lose. Should be a great championship game and I hope the best team wins Go Lady Blue Devils.

Jackson County has a great ball team, however its not over yet, some of you might want to cool off a bit, I hear crow doesn't taste good!

Our girls have stepped up and done what was necessary to make it to the Class A State Championships. No,we may not have your "Great and Storied History" but what we have is another group of ladies like your own who have worked and played their hearts out for years, and now have made it to the Big Dance. And as another of the parents of our girls has said, we believe we have raised WINNERS both on the court and off, no matter how tomorrow turns out. Lady Rockets..... Congrats on your hard fought win today and I can't say enough about how this team has "refused to lose". Go Get EM Lady Rockets!!!!!!!

Edited by auntkim

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe you are the only person from Jackson County with an ounce of Humility. Our girls have stepped up and done what was necessary to make it to the Class A State Championships. No,we may not have your "Great and Storied History" but what we have is another group of ladies like your own who have worked and played their hearts out for years, and now have made it to the Big Dance. And as another of the parents of our girls has said, we believe we have raised WINNERS both on the court and off, no matter how tomorrow turns out. Lady Rockets..... Congrats on your hard fought win today and I can't say enough about how this team has "refused to lose". Go Get EM Lady Rockets!!!!!!!

Good Post! :lol:

Wow, the post kind of toned down a bit. I was counting on Jackson County walking in tomorrow thinking all they had to do was box up the trophy. Now it looks like they will have to actually play the game.

Good Luck Lady Rockets!

By the way of the boys that Mr. Bishop threatened to suspend for painting their chests at the quarter final game....my son was the Y in LADY ROCKETS and I am very proud of him.

Jackson County has a great ball team, however its not over yet, some of you might want to cool off a bit, I hear crow doesn't taste good!

Our girls have stepped up and done what was necessary to make it to the Class A State Championships. No,we may not have your "Great and Storied History" but what we have is another group of ladies like your own who have worked and played their hearts out for years, and now have made it to the Big Dance. And as another of the parents of our girls has said, we believe we have raised WINNERS both on the court and off, no matter how tomorrow turns out. Lady Rockets..... Congrats on your hard fought win today and I can't say enough about how this team has "refused to lose". Go Get EM Lady Rockets!!!!!!!

LETS GO LADY BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!1