Forrest Lady Rocket vs. Jackson County Lady Blue Devil

Dossman

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to forrest on a great win. there was no dought about it that the 2 best teams in the state played one of the best championship games in a long time. the better team one tonight , i would have liked to have seen our girls win. the one thing that comes to mind, is that in 99 j.county won silver and then won gold the next four years. maybe history will repeat itself. once again congrats to forrest. and to the lady devils on a great season. win or lose you all have always made us proud. :lol:

I have the utmost respect for the Forrest Lady Rockets. To overcome what they did with the injuries and everything else in mid-season...they have turned it around and started playing real basketball. Ross and Apple had a lot of competition in the paint with Bussell and Slater which proved to be a big factor in the turnout of the game. That reason along with Forrest holding the ball and Jackson Co.'s inability to drain the long ball gave Forrest a much deserved victory. I was watching the Forrest bench during timeouts and noticed that the assistant coach was coaching as much if not more than the head coach! It's nice to have a staff like that!