JCHS LADY BLUE DEVILS

demondog1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, obviously my question is answered....she is gone and you are a JC fan.

Good luck!

Sorry, but i don't have a clue where she is, i have seen both programs play and i'm a upper cumberland fan in general, for her to reach her potential, it is obvious

Smith Co is not the place to be.

Sorry, but i don't have a clue where she is, i have seen both programs play and i'm a upper cumberland fan in general, for her to reach her potential, it is obvious

Smith Co is not the place to be.

Smith Co. has a fine coach in Smith. Jackson Co. needs to stay off the recruiting trail and stick with the hometown ladies. Alot of Upper Cumberladn teams are turned off from Jackson County because of how they are chasing their players. I, for one, was not for them at state and I am a UC Bball fan. It was fun to see them win when they had Davidson and that home grown crop. And i might add, many people in Jamestown are still grinnin' about Jackson County loosing, especially how they lost. I am sure that there are people in other neighboring towns that feel the same way.

Smith Co. has a fine coach in Smith. Jackson Co. needs to stay off the recruiting trail and stick with the hometown ladies. Alot of Upper Cumberladn teams are turned off from Jackson County because of how they are chasing their players. I, for one, was not for them at state and I am a UC Bball fan. It was fun to see them win when they had Davidson and that home grown crop. And i might add, many people in Jamestown are still grinnin' about Jackson County loosing, especially how they lost. I am sure that there are people in other neighboring towns that feel the same way.

lada.....lada....... I don't think anyone from Jackson Co cares who you was or was not for. And if it were not for people like you running their players off they would not COME to Jackson County. Winners don't have to RECRUIT when they are people like you.

There were a lot of fans from Jamestown cheering for Jackson Co. and they are still grinning after Fri night about York loosing, especially how they lost.

Edited by oletimer

Smith County is a fine place for any young lady to be. Especially a Smith County native, who happens to have a bright future in basketball. I think the program there is turning around as we speak. Remember, when all is said and done, this young lady is "home" in Smith County and deserves nothing but the best.

Smith County is a fine place for any young lady to be. Especially a Smith County native, who happens to have a bright future in basketball. I think the program there is turning around as we speak. Remember, when all is said and done, this young lady is "home" in Smith County and deserves nothing but the best.

I have to agree, Smith county has a rich tradition in girls basketball of developing players for the next level, or is that in football? A great year with a talent laden team in girls bb.

a new house in there old community sounds perfectly reasonable to me

if a program (and for goodness sakes im not calling anyone out)depends on outside players for there sucess they should expect people to get homesick from time to time

he who lives by the sword?

IF, and I say again IF this is true......I hope all works out for both sides. However, IF she wants to be the best basketball player that she could be, then there is absolutely no comparison in Smith Co (who?) and Jackson Co.

If this is true, she went from a University of Tennessee prospect to a Tennesee Tech prospect. Nothing wrong with that, other than she will NEVER reach her full potential. Jackson Co has the resources thru AAU (not to mention the best high school coach in the state) to turn her into an absolute STUD. Smith Co has had several players over the last 3 or 4 years that could have been AWESOME (they were still really good) with the right guidance! I saw Smith Co play a couple of times over the last few years, and they always had the more talented team, and could never get the win over the better coached team.

Edited by WesCharge

For anyone that saw her play at her old school and saw her play this past year, knows that she has really developed into a ten times better player over the 2 1/2 years at JC. I think its a bad choice but if thats what the family wants who is to stop them.