Jackson County Glowing Hair

10W40

With the success Jackson Co. had had is there an issue with being confident? I believe you are incorrectly viewing confidence as arrogance. If I had won 4 gold and 1 silver ball in the last 7-8 years I would be confident too. Congrats to Forrest with a well deserved gold ball and Jackson Co. with a hard fought silver ball. The best team won that day, but if they played again tomorrow Jackson co. would have the confidence to go into the game thinking they would win. 90% of team basketball is believing in your coaches, teammates and yourself.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't think that all Forrest fans are cocky. We're very proud of our girls. I personally have waited many many years for the opportunity to cheer (loudly) for a team from Chapel Hill in a state championship game. Jackson County proved to be tough and it was a game you hated to see anybody lose. Both teams played hard to reach their goal, and they both did....to play for the championship in Murfreesboro. As far as the gold hair, I noticed it but I just thought it was girls having fun, enjoying themselves, and proud to be playing for the gold. I'm thrilled to learn it was to represent their younger fans.

Totally agree....... <_<

I think not, you being an Adult. Why do people always want to critize when your on top? I am by no means a JC fan, but I do have respect for Coach Brown and his program he gets more out of his players than any Coach I have ever seen, he can get more out of less talent than anyone. And thats not to say he hasnt had some talent. Let it rest they are one of the Top programs in Tennessee. And they are no Iversons on one of Coach Browns teams I bet you that.

I think Coach Brown is a fine coach. He may be the best high school coach that I know. The Jackson County girls are outstanding. Their work ethic, talent, and competitiveness are beyond reproach. I do not think for a minute that the Jackson County team, coaches, or supporters exemplify any Iverson Attitude. I profess that you, BBALLTN, have the Allen Iverson Attitude.

Edited by fanchs

Glitter in the hair just goes right along with that arrogant Jackson County attitude that their fans and players portray on and off the court. Its just one of those reasons that you love or hate Jackson County. Its a poor choice of showing team unity or whatever they are trying to show. It looks showy like so much of what Jackson County does.

sounds like you could use a little sparkle and shine in your dull little life. this tradition began several years ago with some basketball girls who were also buddy readers with the kindergarten classes. those 5 year olds were excited for those big girls, who were an important part of those young lives, and wanted to give them luck going into the big game. i would imagine that it was pretty touching to see those little guys sprinkle glitter and give their wish for luck. tradition is important to young and old alike, so is unity. small communities come together around it's young people, and when it is the very youngest that unite them, it is very special. say what you like, call it arrogant and showy. i just think its sad that you try to ruin this for the kids.

WOW is this thread going to get shut down because of the very controversial issue of hair glitter??? You can tell ladies basketball is over for the season and all of us passionate fans are missing it, so we will hang on to any thread :lol::lol:

I'm suprised it has stayed open this long. This is just a forum for people to take shots a JC and that is really silly.