Jackson County Glowing Hair

10W40

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these post are pathetic I hope you all not grown JC has plenty of gold in our trophy case and some silver to', COCKY is coming from fans like you, not Forest girls or their coach

they were very respectable and deserved to win get a life and don't worry about

a little glitter that some kindergarden kids wanted our girls to wear to bring them

luck and we all know this time it diddn't but if you ask those kids it has before.

Please don't think that all Forrest fans are cocky. We're very proud of our girls. I personally have waited many many years for the opportunity to cheer (loudly) for a team from Chapel Hill in a state championship game. Jackson County proved to be tough and it was a game you hated to see anybody lose. Both teams played hard to reach their goal, and they both did....to play for the championship in Murfreesboro. As far as the gold hair, I noticed it but I just thought it was girls having fun, enjoying themselves, and proud to be playing for the gold. I'm thrilled to learn it was to represent their younger fans.

Cocky no....cute yes! I would think if the elementary kids wanted their team to do it for them and it's not hurting anyone, what is the big deal? If it gets a team pumped up and feeling good so much the better, of course this is from a woman's perspective and at my age I would use any color glitter to make me feel good!!! :(

After reading some of the posts on this thread and others about the Class A Championship game, it looks like DF will have a lot of competition in the coming year from the posters from Chapel Hill.

If a little glitter in the girls' hair bothers you, I hope that you never see all the "gold and silver" in the trophy cases at Jackson County because you will probably go blind.

Forrest outplayed Jackson Co. It's that simple. They are champs. Congratulations.

All of you who consider the hair glitter as the team being cocky or it looked nasty maybe should get out of your own little spaces more often.If you say it is a safety issue is one thing but to knock what appeared to be team unity, is to me a swipe at a successful program that a lot of people just wanted to lose anyway.Teams often times try something that sets them apart from what others are doing and to show their team unity. What's the big deal???

I think their is alot of Adults who need to get a Life. Leave them Girls alone if they want glitter in their hair more power to them and they can be as cocky as they want to be when you have had the Sucess JC has had.

Do I detect a bit of an Allen Iverson Attitude here? "I'm good! I've had success. So, I'll do what ever I want, whenever I want, and I don't give a flip who notices or what they think about it."

Sorry about being an adult. It's a timing problem.

Edited by fanchs

I think not, you being an Adult. Why do people always want to critize when your on top? I am by no means a JC fan, but I do have respect for Coach Brown and his program he gets more out of his players than any Coach I have ever seen, he can get more out of less talent than anyone. And thats not to say he hasnt had some talent. Let it rest they are one of the Top programs in Tennessee. And they are no Iversons on one of Coach Browns teams I bet you that.

Glitter in the hair just goes right along with that arrogant Jackson County attitude that their fans and players portray on and off the court. Its just one of those reasons that you love or hate Jackson County. Its a poor choice of showing team unity or whatever they are trying to show. It looks showy like so much of what Jackson County does.

THE AREA KINDERGARTEN CLASSES DONATE GLITTER FOR THE (BIG GIRLS) HAIR TO MAKE IT (PRETTY) DURING THEIR (IMPORTANT) GAMES. tHIS MAKES THE KINDERGARTER'S (HELPERS) IN THE (IMPORTANT) GAMES WHEN THEY SEE THE (BIG GIRLS) PLAY THE 5 YEAR OLD REMEMBERS HOW (SPECIAL) THEIR (GIFT) IS. ITS A COUNTY TRADITION, THAT HAS BEEN ENJOYED FOR MANY YEARS. ITS A LITTLE GLITTER IN A TEEN AGE GIRLS HAIR, I SUSPECT SOME OF YOU ARE JUST UPSET BECAUSE YOU WISH YOU HAD SOME GLITTER TO MAKE YOUR HAIR PRETTY!

Edited by powerplay

Glitter in the hair just goes right along with that arrogant Jackson County attitude that their fans and players portray on and off the court. Its just one of those reasons that you love or hate Jackson County. Its a poor choice of showing team unity or whatever they are trying to show. It looks showy like so much of what Jackson County does.

Very interesting, in all of 19 post on this message board by patsummitt12, every one of them is so positive about the teams and young ladies of 7A. really more posters of this caliber is needed.