Looking for some players

SIBullets

We are an elite 18u travelling team based out of Southern Illinois in the Carbondale area. An interested player should expect a high level of competition and alot of hard work put into their summer. We have expanded our range here lately for players and have picked up Spencer Clifft from Huntingdon and a few from Kentucky. Right now we have a few openings on our roster for a few LHP's, infielder, and outfielders. We have players from class of 06-08. If there is anyone interested you can email me at sibullets@hotmail.com or check out our website at www.leaguelineup.com/sibullets/ Thanks. Also we do play two tournamnets in Tenn. at Austin Peay and at the Memphis Tigers All-American Tournament.

Edited by SIBullets

I've checked out your teams web site and it looks like you play at some good locations. I don't think the players understand the type of ball that your team plays.

I uderstand that you play in front of alot of scouts and college coaches which gives these kids a great chance to show thier stuff. If I had a kid or was a decent player I would get in touch with you guys and try a join up.

Thanks for the comments. Nice site Glee. I guess they havent got your header up yet. The kids that we have do have to be able to play at a very high level. Some kids we have to turn away because of that, not to be rude but some parents and kids arent realistic about their ability. We do try to get our players in front of the most scouts and college programs and we have had alot of kids sign from our area tn that might not have gotten the opportunity otherwise.

Edited by SIBullets

Thanks for the comments. Nice site Glee. I guess they havent got your header up yet. The kids that we have do have to be able to play at a very high level. Some kids we have to turn away because of that, not to be rude but some parents and kids arent realistic about their ability. We do try to get our players in front of the most scouts and college programs and we have had alot of kids sign from our area tn that might not have gotten the opportunity otherwise.

We bought out the 'header'/advertising area and are trying to sell that area for sponser $. We have one buyer at this time, but don't have thier add up yet.

Our team is a select team from several different schools. At this time, 7 schools I think, and our goal is to get them to the 'next level'. Five years ago we had a try-out, but since then it's been by coaching select. We have a player at this time from Roanoke, VA and have had players from Knoxville. We move around to see players at high schools and go from there. We are in contact with college and pro scouts so we take no offense that you might turn a kid away. In fact, we would love to get on the field with you and your team. At this time, we have entered 2- U17 tournys and 2- U17-19 tournys, so we're not shy. You can check our site and see where we are playing and maybe suggest a tourny that we might be interested in, especially mid-July. Thanks.......

We are still looking for, probably, 2 more pitchers and I'll see them this high school season. Three locals (60 mile radius) and one in Virginia. Good luck.........

(Look for this thread to get moved to the AAU/Travel team section)

Edited by GLee

We have our schedule set for this year but maybe in the future we could hook up. We run our own tournament the second week of June and then have one of the biggest tourneys in the midwest in early July. The tougher the competition the better it can make you. You might get yours butts handed to you but at least you learn what you have to do to get to that next level. Good luck this summer.

WOW...The kid from Kentucky looks like he has what it takes to be big. Do I need to come up there for you can take alook at me or can we work out some place to show what I can do? I checked out the Tournments that you go to and how come none of the local teams play at those places? Do you have to be invited to play at these Tournments? Are there alot of scouts and college coaches at these places?

I hear that if you do real well college coaches have been known to walk up and make an offer on the spot. How did the kid from Huntingdon find out about you guys? I have alot of questions so I guess I need to call also.

WOW...The kid from Kentucky looks like he has what it takes to be big. Do I need to come up there for you can take alook at me or can we work out some place to show what I can do? I checked out the Tournments that you go to and how come none of the local teams play at those places? Do you have to be invited to play at these Tournments? Are there alot of scouts and college coaches at these places?

I hear that if you do real well college coaches have been known to walk up and make an offer on the spot. How did the kid from Huntingdon find out about you guys? I have alot of questions so I guess I need to call also.

The kid from Ky will be a load. Most of the tournaments we play in are invites and have teams from all over the country. We have had a few guys get offers on the spot. Last year right after the CWS our SS was offered by Baylor but he was already committed to a juco that he didnt want to back out on. The Clifft kid played for the Indiana Yankees and his father saw us play and we beat them a few times and he liked what he saw. Send an email if you want or have other questions. sibullets@hotmail.com