Tennessee Flight

The results are for "the Blitz", put on by the Tn Xtreme. I agree that this was a very competitive tournament- seems to be very well run and attended every year. The only thing I would point to is the 13u age group- I don't think the Crushers got a chance to play the Pride or the Panthers and the Panthers didn't play the Crushers or the Trotters. Would be hard to say who was third place other than the Crushers and Panthers tied.

Great tournament to watch with past and probable current Natl powers such as the 11u Xtreme and 12u Trotters (tied for 10th in nation last year), along with the 13u Pride (3rd in nation last year).

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The brackets on Sunday were a Mistake on my part. I was trying to accomadate some special request in other ages and just blew it using the same bracket for 10u as 13u both with (8) teams. This was a very good tournament with 41 teams in 5 age groups. From a competition standpoint it was better than anyone this year so far. The Standings are listed below:

11U

1st Xtreme

2nd Lady Trotters

3rd Ga. SD Lady Eagles

The Trotters website shows a different champion in this age group as follows:

3/19/2006 F 2006 11U Lady Trotters 59 Panthers 23

F 2006 11U Lady Trotters 53 S.E.D. Eagles 47

F 2006 11U Lady Trotters 60 Tn Extreme 42 Cleveland Blitz Championship Game

3/18/2006 F Tn Extreme 56 2006 11U Lady Trotters 47

F 2006 11U Lady Trotters 58 Tn Ladies 34

3/17/2006 F 2006 11U Lady Trotters 51 S.E.D. Eagles 43

Which is correct???

The Trotters website shows a different champion in this age group as follows:

3/19/2006 F 2006 11U Lady Trotters 59 Panthers 23

F 2006 11U Lady Trotters 53 S.E.D. Eagles 47

F 2006 11U Lady Trotters 60 Tn Extreme 42 Cleveland Blitz Championship Game

3/18/2006 F Tn Extreme 56 2006 11U Lady Trotters 47

F 2006 11U Lady Trotters 58 Tn Ladies 34

3/17/2006 F 2006 11U Lady Trotters 51 S.E.D. Eagles 43

Which is correct???

The Trotters web page is wrong, The 11u Xtreme went undefeated this past weekend at the Blitz. I am sure it was just a mistake.

I am curious to see what somebody will say about how the 13U teams (statewide) would stack up against each other.....if we had state today. PTGUARD give this a shot. I have my opinions, but I don't want to give any opinions until I see yours. I enjoy the information on the 14U group.

While I already have this age group typed up and ranked, I am going to wait to see how games in the Knoxville SRT and the Shelbyville Tourney go before I officially post.

do you know who is slated for the 13u's at shelbyville next week

Based on what I have been told, the following should be there:

TN Lady Trotters

Shelbyville Sport Shop

West Tn Wings (part of Tn Flight)

Memphis Elite

Louisville Jaguars

Murfreesboro Belles

I am missing some names but I believe it will be 9 or 10 teams