Westview beats Zion Christian 6-0

wtnpredator

I have no personal affiliation with Westview other than that I manage to catch a few of their games here and there, but from what I'm hearing on this board it sounds like all of you people are either jealous or scared (despite saying they stink since they are young) of Westview. Saying lies about them will only make them want to beat you all worse than they have in the past. Obviously you still fear them if you're complaining to TSSAA about them. Notice no one turns in worse teams like Dyersburg, whose coach has coached a club team the past years and is STILL coaching club and highschool.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no personal affiliation with Westview other than that I manage to catch a few of their games here and there, but from what I'm hearing on this board it sounds like all of you people are either jealous or scared (despite saying they stink since they are young) of Westview. Saying lies about them will only make them want to beat you all worse than they have in the past. Obviously you still fear them if you're complaining to TSSAA about them. Notice no one turns in worse teams like Dyersburg, whose coach has coached a club team the past years and is STILL coaching club and highschool.

Who and what sport are you talking about. The coaches for D-burg For this year and last year are Neal Chatham and Brian Peckenpaugh. Before that it was Donnie and Sylvia Jones. Greg Stapleton and George Costa were/are the club team coaches and Stapleton coaches the Middle School. He doesn't come to the High school practices nor is he anywhere near the bench at any time. They are at the games in the stands with all the rest of the fans because their son's are seniors on the team.

Are you referring to another sport maybe?

Being scared or jealous has nothing to do with it. Everyone else in the state adheres to this rule (if you coach the club you dont go near the High school). But we are in their district now and if Gavin is illegal and gives them an unfair advantage you bet your bippy we are going to turn them in and I wont apologize for that. He did coach the club team and by his own players admissions on these boards is one of the coaches for the High school team.

Where is the lie? I've already said that if Gavin is legal I will be the first one on this board to admit I was wrong and set the record staight.

Nobody likes cheaters and if they are doing it they will be turned in.

But Paint it however you want-Scared, jealous -whatever!!!-When they come to D-burg to play everything will be clear. I expect Westview and D-burg to play hard against each other regardless of all this-they and we always have and they and we always will be fierce rivals. But you already know this because despite what you say I know you are with Westview because you've only posted about them and you are awful fired up for someone "not affiliated" with them.

Edited by JOE23

Westview's day is done. You guys are finished. Nothing. Zelch. You guys lost your keeper, three starting defenders, and three starting midfielders. You guys have no speed, no size, and no strength. Without the class of 05, you guys are without talent. Peace

i have to agree, westview lost a lot of seniors, but I'm still scared to death to play them... they have some very solid freshmen that have stepped up and filled in the spots. If anything, getting these fresmen might be an upgrade over SOME of last years positions filled by seniors... these freshmen, and the returners alike, know how to play. they are good, and they know they are good... i am praying we stomp them when we play them.. but they are such a threat for state because they are very quick this year, and i hear they are passing the ball incredibly well..... Westview will be a problem this year for us trojans, but for the teams that aren't as good as us (USJ) you might want to watch out.

Edited by ustrojan15

i have to agree, westview lost a lot of seniors, but I'm still scared to death to play them... they have some very solid freshmen that have stepped up and filled in the spots. If anything, getting these fresmen might be an upgrade over SOME of last years positions filled by seniors... these freshmen, and the returners alike, know how to play. they are good, and they know they are good... i am praying we stomp them when we play them.. but they are such a threat for state because they are very quick this year, and i hear they are passing the ball incredibly well..... Westview will be a problem this year for us trojans, but for the teams that aren't as good as us (USJ) you might want to watch out.

This is a joke -right? cause i'm really amused. :thumb:

who are you, you arent from dyersburg because nobody on our team would write this crap. if you are from westview pretending you are from d-burg, get a life

• 3 weeks later...

Who is ustrojan15?? That sounds like some poser trying to give dyersburg a bad name. No one from dyersburg would say " Westview will be a problem this year for us trojans" that sounds really dumb. I have to agree with Joe23, it is quite amusing to see another team getting all bent out of shape from the "scared to death" dyersburg team. I wouldn't believe a word this frightened kid, ustrojan, says.

I think that it is really low to pretend that you are on another team, even if it isn't my own. Don't worry Dyersburg, no one believes that ustrojan dude. He sounds so fake, no one talks about their own team that way. But about the main post, westview being good or whatever. They will be a good team, but a very passive team. I also know Dyersburg to be a very rough team. So i think that Dyersburg will run this team over. Good luck Dyersburg!