Armstrong New Head Coach!

Wal_nut

Coach Armstrong Is Sequatchie County's head coach and from what I can see he is going to do great things for this program. I have really gained a lot of weight and got myself prepared for next year, really I have a better attitude towards my peers/team. coach is really great!!!!!!!!!!

NUT #40

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Armstrong Is Sequatchie County's head coach and from what I can see he is going to do great things for this program. I have really gained a lot of weight and got myself prepared for next year, really I have a better attitude towards my peers/team. coach is really great!!!!!!!!!!

NUT #40

Justin, I think your ready for a big year running the ball. Keep the team working hard in the weight room and the class room and be leader this year. I am looking forword to seeing how everyone looks in spring practice! :thumb:

I am glad to hear that Nut. Coach is a good guy and knows his x's and o's. I think with the right attitude you guys will do well. Remember, be classy in everything you do and don't forget who you are and what it means to wear that purple and gold! Good Luck next season and stay in touch.

Coach Armstrong has got our focus where it needs to be. He has set up big scrimmages for us this summer. We are playing some 5a Alabama teams,and some Georiga teams. Coach feels like we need to step up and prove ourselfs. Coach Armstrong is ready to prove himself as a coach and we are ready to prove ourself as players.