Riverdale in 06

ftblfan

With Mcdaniel and Brittain living and with a new group of offensive lineman and definsive backs to take the seniors place, Riverdale will have there work cut out for them in spring getting the youngsters involved but i beieve they will pull it out and have another great season! Are most of the postions are supposed to be filled by juniors?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Mcdaniel and Brittain living and with a new group of offensive lineman and definsive backs to take the seniors place, Riverdale will have there work cut out for them in spring getting the youngsters involved but i beieve they will pull it out and have another great season! Are most of the postions are supposed to be filled by juniors?

Where is McDaniel headed?

When does spring practice for the warriors start?

Mikey you have lost your mind. They will beat more teams than that because they will be intimidated to play RHS, not to mention the many fine players they are returning. As good as last year probably not, 5-5 no way.

riverdale had many kids that may not have started last yr but got as much playing time as the starters did. They will definitely still be a force next yr.

OK. 7-3 with an outside shot at the playoffs.

hilarious. i dont see them losing any games, smyrna would be more than capible of knockin riverdale off but i still dont see it happening this year

glad our season depends on your predictions. please, please put us at 15-0 if thats the case homeboy :thumb:

Did that clown really just call me homeboy? Man you have been watching too many gang banging shows on TLC. Really though, you are out of it if you think Riverdale will go 15-0. They will be lucky to win their conference championship.

well since your predictions seem to be the most credible on here, i was asking you to say we would go 15-0, cause if mikey says it surely it will happen right?

riverdale will have 11 wins minimun next year.