HUMBOLDT VS. GRACE BAPTIST

bed2i

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying who I want to win but..... I hope Davis has a GREAT game. That guy is one classy guy. He doesn't do anything cocky, he just goes out and plays the game the way it should be played....... But as for Jeff Smith I hope he has the worst game of the year....Because that guy is one cocky player, probaly the most cocky player I have ever played against.

Edited by Turtles

That's what separates the sore losers(Lake County) from the classy losers(Temple). At least we understand that we didn't make it so there is next year. This guy can't move on and get a life. How pathetic. You are right. He is bitter because his team lost so he has nothing better to do than sit there blast a different side of the state. And let me remind you he probably never went to any East games so he is assuming and we all know what assuming does. If the West is the only side left on Sat. then props to you guys, but if East makes it, then show some props. Lakecountyfan, you sure are making your school look stupid.What are you 8?

Only thing i want is some justice. People want to make it out like west tennessee in single a basketball doesnt exsiste. Why i say that is because look at the rankings everyone ranks temple and grace ahead of anyone from west tennessee. I'm not just a lake county fan i'm a fan of west tennessee. I wrote on here with a cast of other people that district 14a is the best in single a and as of now my prodiction is right. People like commander said that we were blanced and he think that other teams like grace and temple and cobsy are better. Well and about the mcmasters kid i'm just sayin if your ranked number one in the state then you should back it up. I know it isnt his fault but it everyone that puts expection on him and he might not be ready for that yet. He might be the number one player in the state when he becomes a senior. But when you score 7 points and miss layups and your 6'10 i dont think that makes you the number one player in the state considering how tall someone is. He might have the potental to be that kind of player but he isnt right now. Ricky Taylor is a soph and he is in alot of people's mind the best soph in the state. And why are you considerin my age to be 8 because i'm a critic? Ok i'm hard on him but why isnt anyone talkin about a west tennessee player. And i can answer that for you you cant. Everyone has proformed to expectation and it's hard to bust on them. Good luck to grace and wayne co. but i'm rootin for union city and humboldt. i'm honest.

Graces guard just need to sag more and take charges to make up for lack of quickness. Van Horn will be able to hang with any of their guards on D without sagging.

As long as Carter gets his 8-10 pts, 12 boards, 6 blocks (and alters many more shots, and 5 assits he has done his job. Grace doesnt need huge point production out of him. Eldridge is the scorer boy can he shoot of what?

u guys no nothing . Humboldt will win it all. Because the pg of Grace baptist cant defend toylon smith. The post players cant touch ej epperson . Or the DEREK SAIN LOOK FOR A FIGHT BECAUSE WE WONT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it how usually everyone hates private schools, but even when public schools make fools of themselves, people come around to us. GO GRACE!!`

gET ready For the spankin of your life if i see there i will laugh in you face

What is this guy's problem?

He's simply stating a fact. During the regular season, all public schools do is complain about recruiting and reffing and how private schools can't play with public school (talent wise) and now, all those same schools/fans get on here and say "good luck Grace." He doesn't have a problem and he doesn't dislike the support... he is simply stating a fact.