Stratford

bigchief

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sad day for football in metro. There have been many fine teams at SHS that played by the rules. This action is an insult to all who love the game of football.

Not only in metro Shadow, but to all that play and coach football. I understand that there were players that participated without physicals and insurance. The system's AD and school 's administration did not perform very well in their duties of checking all paperwork. If a coach would put his players in harm's way, he should never be allowed to be in coaching in any school. No telling what other misdeeds have happened.

I am glad to see that the ugly truth has finally come to light. Catfish, do you understand NOW why your boy Johnson will not be coming back home? It was common knowledge around here.

Chief,

The whole truth still ain't known.

Probably never will be.

But at least WJ is partially exposed for what he really is.

Not only in metro Shadow, but to all that play and coach football. I understand that there were players that participated without physicals and insurance. The system's AD and school 's administration did not perform very well in their duties of checking all paperwork. If a coach would put his players in harm's way, he should never be allowed to be in coaching in any school. No telling what other misdeeds have happened.

Did Marshall County know all this before they hired him?

Where is MCTigerfan????????????? I guess he and all the other jocksniffers are still willing to die for SLICK WILLY! Please be man enough to admit you and others were wrong about Johnson! Get on board and get this guy out while you still can! He will do the same thing to our program and kids! There is still time to go outr and hire somebody with a little character!