Best Catcher Morgan County?

friday night lights

Mr 33 noone wants to hear your self brag about stealing second on a ball that you were toast and was dropped. And For your info I know the ball was in the dirt I threw the thing. I shook off the heat and threw a curve and Tyler threw Leach out. You stole on a change up and still nailed. Now I know why the hynnbuss guy rags you so hard. you was the same one that I struck out and you got first on a pass ball. haha nice struck out by a freshman in his first game and then gunned by a freshman. Nice game 33 see ya next time.

For one, he didn't even lay a freaking tag on me and you say I was "nailed" then why was I safe? 2 I never struck out in that game but nice try. That would be #6 you would be talking about when the catcher didn't have enough sense to step on home plate for the third out. I also loved the hand signal to the 3rd baseman for a pick off. Wow if i didn't know that was coming. We also laid down 2 bunts in a row and you didn't get anybody out and then you were taken out of the game so don't run your mouth. Another thing it's hyunbass not hynbuss and he's an idiot like you are. We showed some pride and whooped your hide.

Edited by oshsbaseball33

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 Starting Freshman and Oz was held to 3 runs going into the fifth inning. Oz is a great team and now I know why HYUNBASS is so hard on charles mitchell. BTW it's a lil stupid to lay a tag when you dropped the ball. You were gunned my friend ask anyone on your team. Also, great game Leach can't wait till next time.

Edited by philip2003

6 Starting Freshman and Oz was held to 3 runs going into the fifth inning. Oz is a great team and now I know why HYUNBASS is so hard on charles mitchell. BTW it's a lil stupid to lay a tag when you dropped the ball. You were gunned my friend ask anyone on your team. Also, great game Leach can't wait till next time.

It's kind of funny how you never mention the final score. All you ever mention is holding us to a 3-0 lead. You also never mentioned the fact that the guy that dropped the ball was 3 feet in front of the bag so he couldn't have laid a tag on me even if he had caught it, and like I said before i am one of the slowest on the team so that is not saying much anyway.The Hyun Bass thing is getting old. You keep making excuses that you all have 6 starting freshman. We have a saying down here in OZ and it is "NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS"

Edited by oshsbaseball33

Six starting freshmen may be considered an "excuse", but you take any team in this region and get them to start their six best freshmen and I doubt that they could play you as well as Wartburg. Oliver Springs is a good team, but they are way too prideful. Every critical comment about you all is not a shot at you. Don't take things so personal, your life will be much easier. :lol:

Six starting freshmen may be considered an "excuse", but you take any team in this region and get them to start their six best freshmen and I doubt that they could play you as well as Wartburg. Oliver Springs is a good team, but they are way too prideful. Every critical comment about you all is not a shot at you. Don't take things so personal, your life will be much easier. :angry:

I try not to take things so personal but the hyun bass thing just gets me riled up. If you saw the posts he has started about me you would know why. I do agree that Wartburg does pretty good with six starting freshman, but I don't think the catcher is as good as he is being made out to be. I do think he is the best in Morgan County though.

i have been reading this topic for some time now and the thing that strikes me funny is that no one has even mentioned jordan young of sunbright. have we forgotten that he was the only person to throw out michael gilbert last year twice(both times at secong base). he has 4.7 speed running, i believe his average was .400 last year. and btw, he is only a junior this year. he has been in the weight room all winter long and has added 20 lbs of muscle and is doing great this year behing the plate.

Edited by the truth is...

Nobody looks at the team's best player. They look at the player's contribution to the team. He may be able to throw MPG out, but until Sunbright makes a team impression, no one will really shine. Sunbright is a tough team, don't get me wrong. I have just as much respect for them as I do any other team in this district.

Nobody looks at the team's best player. They look at the player's contribution to the team. He may be able to throw MPG out, but until Sunbright makes a team impression, no one will really shine. Sunbright is a tough team, don't get me wrong. I have just as much respect for them as I do any other team in this district.

no one said he was the team's best player. as far as the team goes this year, we are 5-0 in the first week and look to build off that this week. we have our first test this friday with a trip to o.s. if you read the other posts in this topic, not one mentions the contribution to the team the catcher gives, only what that person can do himself. sunbright's team will be fine. we will be good this year and even better next year. we start 1 senior, 7 juniors, and 1 sophomore. the sophomore being ryan hawn who is one of the best pitchers in the district.