Liberty/McMinn Central

jndfan

I HOPE ALL YOU GROWN FOLKS UNDERSTAND WHAT A MAGNET SHCOOL IS.

IT IS FOR STUDENTS WHO WANT TO GAIN TECH. KNOWLEDGE...THEY CAN APPLY TO ATTEND LIBERTY, IF THEY ARE OUT OF ZONE. BUT ALL OF LIBERTY PLAYERS LIVE IN THE AREAS ZONED FOR THAT SCHOOL. NONE OF THE BASKETBALL MEMBERS ARE MAGNET STUDENTS.

HOWEVER WHO CARES? IT NEED NOT BE ANYONES EXCUSES. AND THATS NOT WHY SOUTHSIDE IS WEAK. THE'VE HAD STRONG TEAMS FOR YEARS(ALSO HAD SOME WEST HIGH PLAYERS.) THEY ARE JUST NOW HAVING LOSING RECORDS THE LAST TWO YEARS.

AND FOR OLD CHARGER. LIBERTY PLAYS IN YOUR FACE, PASSING LANE PRESSURE DEFFENSE...IF YOUR BOYS CAN'T HANDLE IT THEIR SOFT...AND THE REFS. HELP THEM IT JUST WASN'T ENOUGH. ITS NO ONES FAULD MCMINN BENCH WASN' DEEP ENOUGH.

Edited by Hoops1stLuv14

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basketball School??????? how many STATE TITLES does Central have?????????????

How many does Polk have on the boys side??? Lets goto the women's board if you wanna talk about that title from 25 years ago...by the way, how far did Polk get this year, I forgot...they got put out so long ago I'm having trouble remembering exactly how far they got...

I HOPE ALL YOU GROWN FOLKS UNDERSTAND WHAT A MAGNET SHCOOL IS.

IT IS FOR STUDENTS WHO WANT TO GAIN TECH. KNOWLEDGE...THEY CAN APPLY TO ATTEND LIBERTY, IF THEY ARE OUT OF ZONE. BUT ALL OF LIBERTY PLAYERS LIVE IN THE AREAS ZONED FOR THAT SCHOOL. NONE OF THE BASKETBALL MEMBERS ARE MAGNET STUDENTS.

HOWEVER WHO CARES? IT NEED NOT BE ANYONES EXCUSES. AND THATS NOT WHY SOUTHSIDE IS WEAK. THE'VE HAD STRONG TEAMS FOR YEARS(ALSO HAD SOME WEST HIGH PLAYERS.) THEY ARE JUST NOW HAVING LOSING RECORDS THE LAST TWO YEARS.

AND FOR OLD CHARGER. LIBERTY PLAYS IN YOUR FACE, PASSING LANE PRESSURE DEFFENSE...IF YOUR BOYS CAN'T HANDLE IT THEIR SOFT...AND THE REFS. HELP THEM IT JUST WASN'T ENOUGH. ITS NO ONES FAULD MCMINN BENCH WASN' DEEP ENOUGH.

Please refrain from using all caps. It`s harder to read and is considered yelling or rude.

Well all I have to say is I LOVE ME SOME CENTRAL CHARGERS YALL ARE THE GREATEST...AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE #1 IN MY BOOK...NOT JUST IN EAST TN BUT ALL AROUND!....you can tell from most of the posts that most of you are mcminn central fans and that shows alot of support! CONGRATS AGAIN CENTRAL! :D:o

Edited by girlsbasketball#1fan

When you're playing 10-12 kids of relatively equal (good) ability, who reach, slap, and grab and play hands all over it's pretty easy for the opposition to reach the 30 foul shot plateau. On the other hand, when you have a somewhat slim bench you can't afford to foul. Thus, the difference in the calls. Anyone who would say otherwise is a moron with little to no knowledge of the game.

Great year Chargers! I love you guys!

Go Chargers! go straight home dont pass go, you all got blasted. Mcminn#1. In a JV league only. you are the moron with no knowledge. the calls were terrible. We came we saw we kicked you right out of the gym. :lol: Edited by topdoggnbball

Go Chargers! go straight home dont pass go, you all got blasted. Mcminn#1. In a JV league only. you are the moron with no knowledge. the calls were terrible. We came we saw we kicked you right out of the gym. :angry:

You could show a lil class ya know...all that person was doing was congratulating their team on a great year...they didn't say a word about your beloved Crusaders...

From the sounds of things, nobody is giving Central a chance...I'm telling you, Central will play better tomorrow...if they play good, I believe they will win...I saw both teams today and I see that Liberty is deep but Central is capable of leaving all five starters in the whole game...they showed that today for the exception of subbing in Harper on a series...I'm pretty sure he was the only sub today...Liberty's depth will not be a factor...I think Central wins in a nailbiter...Beau Brown i& Blake Derrick are gonna play like caged animals..its their senior year and they are this close to the championship game...I believe they will play the game of their lives tomorrow...as will the rest of the team...but whatever happens boys, I'm proud of you...you are state champions in my book...

GO BLUE!!! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!!!

i love the way you thought our (liberty) depth wasnt going to be a factor ,but obviously it was because it wasnt even close to a nailbiter (we won by 23) but thats ok cuz we're the state champs fair and square!

i love the way you thought our (liberty) depth wasnt going to be a factor ,but obviously it was because it wasnt even close to a nailbiter (we won by 23) but thats ok cuz we're the state champs fair and square!

I stand corrected and have already admitted to it...Central actually hung for a half and then yall ran away with it...its a shame they just aren't that deep though...congrats to yall on a big win...and I hope you were somewhat impressed with East Tennessee Ball...imagine what we could have done with some depth...

I stand corrected and have already admitted to it...Central actually hung for a half and then yall ran away with it...its a shame they just aren't that deep though...congrats to yall on a big win...and I hope you were somewhat impressed with East Tennessee Ball...imagine what we could have done with some depth...

I was impressed....I've watched several of the top teams from that area this year and I'm impressed with a lot of things. One is the way they can shoot the lights out from the outside. They are fundemently coached....solid, and are very patient on the floor. I saw a lot of talent out there in the McMinn game. I would never take anything away from that kind of basketball team. The team that Mitchell beat to get to the championship game.....Goodpasture, was a tough team. I read somewhere on here that Mitchel took it easy on them....I disagree..... press Mitchell and the come apart. Because of their size....they get tired. Good pasture had time when the went after Mitchell....they kept it close that way.

Liberty is a very unique team.....the majority of those kids have played together all their lives, and coached by none other than Dexter Williams......even in middle school. We have a freshman....Ricky Williams that was coached under Dexter back in Middle school.....so with that said....this run could go on for a few more years at least.

Edited by P.A.Lin-Z