BGA VS Blackman

Big Head

also nobody understands nor respects that style of play

coach chadwick has done it with the tullahoma girls for years but we put up with alot of crap from people and we have won alot of games doing that

that style will almost always give you a chance to stay close with any team ,i would like to know how bga scored there goals ,was it on a set piece

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that style will almost always give you a chance to stay close with any team ,i would like to know how bga scored there goals ,was it on a set piece

the first goal was scored off a cross(i think, not completely sure though) by stephen morrisey and slotted by the keeper. the second was an amazing strike from dustin dawes. just outside the corner of the 18, hits a volley and goes in far post and strikes the post on the inside of the goal. pretty sweet strike. the 3rd was by dustin dawes off a pk called due to a hand ball.

i understand the defence they play, but they have a ex-basketball player thats a senior trying to score ,thats not going to happen, they are playing a freshman up top that can handle the ball but not going to get by many people,bga might be missing one player but not sure he went this weekend,blakman moves the ball well but having hard time scoring which puts a lot more pressure on them,bga should be able to score on set pieces

you say we cant score this year have u seen us play do u know one of our starting forwards has only played in one game? so we can score but we dont need to score alot we control the ball and play good D and for the game tonight yes we had a few players out we still competed the PK was questionable not sure on the rule but after the whistle was blown to take the pk afer the ball had been set the kid walked up and moved it with his hands i thought u couldnt do taht correct me if im wrong but BGA is an awesome team they have many skilled players and play good together not tryin to take anythign away from them i would really like to play them witha full roster great game BGA and good luck

Edited by jordan11

you say we cant score this year have u seen us play do u know one of our starting forwards has only played in one game? so we can score but we dont need to score alot we control the ball and play good D and for the game tonight yes we had a few players out we still competed the PK was questionable not sure on the rule but after the whistle was blown to take the pk afer the ball had been set the kid walked up and moved it with his hands i thought u couldnt do taht correct me if im wrong but BGA is an awesome team they have many skilled players and play good together not tryin to take anythign away from them i would really like to play them witha full roster great game BGA and good luck

i have seen you guys play more than once this year,an i agree you move the ball a round very well but still not going to score alot of goals,a few years back when you had jeff boynton you had a outstanding chance to score(did little boynton score last nite)you guys are really good team an hope you do well this year,i know you were missing matt last nite that would have helped,if an when you guys find that threat up top it should give you guys a big advantage

i have seen you guys play more than once this year,an i agree you move the ball a round very well but still not going to score alot of goals,a few years back when you had jeff boynton you had a outstanding chance to score(did little boynton score last nite)you guys are really good team an hope you do well this year,i know you were missing matt last nite that would have helped,if an when you guys find that threat up top it should give you guys a big advantage

yes little boynton did score on a very nice shot and cant really argue on the scoring matter considering we didnt put many goals up last year personally i think we will score alot more this year but tahts just an opnion untill it happens not only were we missing matt who is 1 of the top 3 offensive players but i think the other 2 of the top 3 offensive players but lets hope we can score some goals this year i think we'll be hard to beat if we can

The P.K. was orgionally called because of a Blackman handball in the box. The BGA player played on the side of the PK spot because there is a hole where the actual spot is. As he was waiting for the ref to blow his whistle so he could shoot, the balled rolled from where it was into the whole. BGA's player looked at the ref and the ref signaled for the BGA plater to go fix his ball. Then and only then did the BGA player go and use his hands to replace the ball. Therefor there was no foul.

The P.K. was orgionally called because of a Blackman handball in the box. The BGA player played on the side of the PK spot because there is a hole where the actual spot is. As he was waiting for the ref to blow his whistle so he could shoot, the balled rolled from where it was into the whole. BGA's player looked at the ref and the ref signaled for the BGA plater to go fix his ball. Then and only then did the BGA player go and use his hands to replace the ball. Therefor there was no foul.

the ref did not signal anything. I was the closet person to the play besides the shooter. but it really doesn't matter now

I personally would like to see a rematch between Blackman and BGA when Blackman has all of its starters back. I think it would be a better game, and less domination on BGA's side. Both have very talented players that can do things with the ball, and I'd like to see how it'd go with Blackman full strength.

I personally would like to see a rematch between Blackman and BGA when Blackman has all of its starters back. I think it would be a better game, and less domination on BGA's side. Both have very talented players that can do things with the ball, and I'd like to see how it'd go with Blackman full strength.

It probably would be a better game, but remember that BGA still has a very good forward who is injured and are hoping to add another solid midfeilder to the team. If they both played again at full strength, it may be a better game, but I doubt the outcome would change.

the ref did not signal anything. I was the closet person to the play besides the shooter. but it really doesn't matter now

Well, I mean honostly, it must have caught the keeper off gaurd only from lack of experience(i heard they have a freshman starting).....I for one am shocked of the outcome of this game! Blackman allowing 3 goals is quite shocking and unexpected....

Any details on their keeper...I think their keeper graduated and heard they got a freshman...Details please?

Edited by halfdoller

Well, I mean honostly, it must have caught the keeper off gaurd from lack of experience(i heard they have a freshman starting).....I for one am shocked of the outcome of this game! Blackman allowing 3 goals is quite shocking and unexpected....

Any details on their keeper...I think their keeper graduated and heard they got a freshman...Details please?

Come on...lets be honest, all the BGA player did was move the ball and then kick the pk like normal. Its not like he juggled the ball and then rocketed it at the keeper. There is no reason for the guy to be "caught of guard", maybe confused at first when he picked it up, but the shot wasn't thrown in. I'm sorry, except the loss and move on, BGA is a good team.

The shooter did nothing wrong. I dont care what you saw. The shooter has a special way to shoot PKs where he turns his back to the ball and the goal before he shoots. He had no idea the ball had fallen and the ref actually asked him if he wanted to fix it. It was only then that the shooter realized that the ball had fallen and he preceded to, with the refs permission, replace the ball to where it origionally was.

Also, there is no way the keeper was caught off guard. After the shooter replaced the ball he walked back, turned his back (again), and waited for the ref to blow his whistle. He then shot and scored. Blackman's keeper dove the wrong way. There was nothing wrong, doubtable, or illegal about the PK. Blackman had a handball in the box and BGA got a PK and a goal off of it. It is that simple.