Page @ Huntland

patriot#26

Huntland was pretty good last year and I think they have been doing well so far this season. I expect to see Matt Bowling on the mound for Page. Huntland is also in the Page/Shoney's Invitational so this game will give us some insight into what they have this season. Patriot#26, it's a pretty good drive down to Huntland (1 1/2 hrs to 2 hrs depending on how you go) so I'll be leaving Bethesda about 3 to make sure I have enough time in case I get lost.

Huntland was pretty good last year and I think they have been doing well so far this season. I expect to see Matt Bowling on the mound for Page. Huntland is also in the Page/Shoney's Invitational so this game will give us some insight into what they have this season. Patriot#26, it's a pretty good drive down to Huntland (1 1/2 hrs to 2 hrs depending on how you go) so I'll be leaving Bethesda about 3 to make sure I have enough time in case I get lost.

Yes you will see Matt Bowling

The Patriots visit the Hornets tonight, good games last year am looking forward to coming down and visiting.

It wasn't a very good game. Tonight Page was the best team and Matt pitched very well. You guy's came to play, nice job. I don't know what it is about playing y'all but it was cold again, just like last year.

We'll try and give you a better game when we see you at your tourny. Order up some warm weather!

It wasn't a very good game. Tonight Page was the best team and Matt pitched very well. You guy's came to play, nice job. I don't know what it is about playing y'all but it was cold again, just like last year.

We'll try and give you a better game when we see you at your tourny. Order up some warm weather!

Who pitched for the Hornets?

Who pitched for the Hornets?

It wasn't 1 or 2, but tonight it wouldn't have mattered. The umpire had a big strike zone (for both teams), give that to Matt and your in trouble. He had a good two seamer and 4 seamer with a pretty good duece. I'm sure he had at least 10 K's in 5 innings. That's why he will pitch D1.

Huntland's starter was Kris Hall with relief from Brandon Archey in the 5th. It was indeed a cold and windy night in Huntland which may have affected their pitching. Page came ready to play and their 1st inning outburst really gave them the advantage. Matt Bowling was on the money tonight and Kyle Caldwell did a good job in relief.

Huntland's starter was Kris Hall with relief from Brandon Archey in the 5th. It was indeed a cold and windy night in Huntland which may have affected their pitching. Page came ready to play and their 1st inning outburst really gave them the advantage. Matt Bowling was on the money tonight and Kyle Caldwell did a good job in relief.

Hall is a decent little pitcher. I thought he pitched earlier in the week.