grace eagles VS. union city tornadoes

bballchamps

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad your an idiot fan and not someone with an opinion that matters- skogen is a better player than eldridge - the state thought so - but I guess we should go with what you think (and the unbiased grace fans right?)

Excuse me, but who was in the state tournament??? I realize this doesn't make Elderidge a better player, but he produced so well under such pressure...Skogen didn't get that oppurtunity but Elderidge did...in my oppinion, Elderidge is better...too bad I'm an "idiot fan" though for stating my oppinion...lol, you my friend are nothing more then a disgruntled Temple fan...

Excuse me, but who was in the state tournament??? I realize this doesn't make Elderidge a better player, but he produced so well under such pressure...Skogen didn't get that oppurtunity but Elderidge did...in my oppinion, Elderidge is better...too bad I'm an "idiot fan" though for stating my oppinion...lol, you my friend are nothing more then a disgruntled Temple fan...

Your right- you made a point and then took it away b/c it was wrong- grace had a better team- than temple skogen is still a better player... I only said you were an idiot fan b/c you are and you took on the entire state in your opinion....

and I am a little perturbed about temple's season- poor coaching led the the worst finish temple has had in 5 years- they didn't make the state tourney, however I will welcome you to the disgruntled side b/c next year grace is going to get run over.... temple will beat the crap out of them everytime and then things will be back to normal...the way it should be with grace losing.... I can "my friend" smile about that!!!

Your right- you made a point and then took it away b/c it was wrong- grace had a better team- than temple skogen is still a better player... I only said you were an idiot fan b/c you are and you took on the entire state in your opinion....

and I am a little perturbed about temple's season- poor coaching led the the worst finish temple has had in 5 years- they didn't make the state tourney, however I will welcome you to the disgruntled side b/c next year grace is going to get run over.... temple will beat the crap out of them everytime and then things will be back to normal...the way it should be with grace losing.... I can "my friend" smile about that!!!

I have found several other people that agree with my oppinion that Elderidge is an all-around better player...while you all my defeat Grace next year, I can take comfort in the fact that they had their way with you temple idiots this year...I don't goto Grace by the way...lol, I seriously wish you would say a word about MY team so I could talk about how bad they would kill you...

Grace by 10. Eldridge has proven that no one can stop him. People told other teams on here that he was the one to look out for and they still couldn't do anything to stop him. Carter will alter so many shots. Grace will play more control basketball and UC won't just be running off of turnovers and getting easy baskets. Grace will make them have to set up in half court and force them to play smart basketball and that will be the end of UC.

Grace's colors are maroon and gold.

I have found several other people that agree with my oppinion that Elderidge is an all-around better player...while you all my defeat Grace next year, I can take comfort in the fact that they had their way with you temple idiots this year...I don't goto Grace by the way...lol, I seriously wish you would say a word about MY team so I could talk about how bad they would kill you...

1 year out of however long grace has been around- not to shaby on temple's part....

and I just thought I would add- YOUR team is terrible awful pathetic...(ha- I said three words...that is funny to me!)

Edited by IOWNYOU149

1 year out of however long grace has been around- not to shaby on temple's part....

and I just thought I would add- YOUR team is terrible awful pathetic...(ha- I said three words...that is funny to me!)

McMinn was an AWESOME team this season. What are you talking about?

We've been to sub-state 4 out of the last 5 years and state 3 out of the last 5...furthermore, we have won our district every year and region twice...so what you think of McMinn Central doesn't matter to me, you're an idiot as it is...by the way, Central would MURDER Temple if they played them...so why don't you just shutup before you fall behind even more...

1. No, your prediction was wrong. Always wait to start talking like that. I was planning an defending Grace all day long, and then congratulating Humboldt in the win, since we all knew it was coming. If you thought Grace was gonna win, you need to start picking lottery numbers for me (and I will start playing the lottery.)

2. Any more stupid comments about Carter McMasters? Does you need ANOTHER tip-in slam to prove something to you?!

You have egg on your face, and crow in your plate.

Directions: Open mouth. Insert foot. Repeat as needed.

Still doin' good.

Awesome.

I think everyone in the Grace Community appreciates support from wherever it comes from, except if it comes from the Taliban. All I was saying was that usually people associated with public schools pull for other public schools when they are matched up with private schools. Public school support is awesome.

Please keep calling the Golden Eagles the "Eaglets". You really shouldn't be bitter that they whooped your South Pittsburg "Wenches".

Bump.

Atrocity? No.

Should Davis have had the nod? An emphatic YES,

Ok.

Bump.

Well i dont have to say anything anymore because union city has proven my point district 14a was tops.

I was hard on carter and i guess he heard me are somethin because he started to play. He has a nice jumper but needs some weight he probley weights the same as me but he is a whole lot taller. He will be better next year

My bold prodiction for next year........................

I to leave yall waitin i know that yall look at me a some dick vatail are somethin but i regress it will be temple and grace for it all...

Sorry i forgot about district 14a

It will be lake county and union city for the chip

i'm sorry about that

We've been to sub-state 4 out of the last 5 years and state 3 out of the last 5...furthermore, we have won our district every year and region twice...so what you think of McMinn Central doesn't matter to me, you're an idiot as it is...by the way, Central would MURDER Temple if they played them...so why don't you just shutup before you fall behind even more...

This year McMinn would beat temple- b/c this is the worst temple team in 5 years...and McMinn's best in who knows how long....

Next Year temple would murder McMinn- and actually probably the 4 years before that temple would have beat them- this year- I will give it to mcminn- the past 4-NO and next year- Heck NO!!

oh and here are some stats for you-

last 5 years for temple- 4 region championships- 4district championships 2 gold balls- 5 substate appearances- 4 state appearences. 3 mr. basketball finalists- 1 mr. basketball- record in the last 5 years is 156 Wins 24 Losses....

You wanna throw numbers around?

Well i dont have to say anything anymore because union city has proven my point district 14a was tops.

I was hard on carter and i guess he heard me are somethin because he started to play. He has a nice jumper but needs some weight he probley weights the same as me but he is a whole lot taller. He will be better next year

My bold prodiction for next year........................

I to leave yall waitin i know that yall look at me a some dick vatail are somethin but i regress it will be temple and grace for it all...

Sorry i forgot about district 14a

It will be lake county and union city for the chip

i'm sorry about that

Glad to see you can still type.