grace eagles VS. union city tornadoes

bballchamps

Union City by 12. Marquis will end up with 26, Mj will end with career high 28. And as far as Real Mr. Basketball, Quis has it no doubt

Elderidge can shoot the 3 extremely well. But, he has average ball skills and was poor at the free throw line. Thats just from the two games I saw. He can't make room to shoot off the dribble like Weddle can.

Did anyone notice how well Union City did from the charity stripe? It was a major improvement from earlier tourneys.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elderidge can shoot the 3 extremely well. But, he has average ball skills and was poor at the free throw line. Thats just from the two games I saw. He can't make room to shoot off the dribble like Weddle can.

Did anyone notice how well Union City did from the charity stripe? It was a major improvement from earlier tourneys.

I believe his free throw percentage over his four years was at or near 90%, I think he missed like five the whole year before state.

Well i dont have to say anything anymore because union city has proven my point district 14a was tops.

I was hard on carter and i guess he heard me are somethin because he started to play. He has a nice jumper but needs some weight he probley weights the same as me but he is a whole lot taller. He will be better next year

My bold prodiction for next year........................

I to leave yall waitin i know that yall look at me a some dick vatail are somethin but i regress it will be temple and grace for it all...

Sorry i forgot about district 14a

It will be lake county and union city for the chip

i'm sorry about that

You can still type, good. Too bad you can't spell. How does your foot taste?

This year McMinn would beat temple- b/c this is the worst temple team in 5 years...and McMinn's best in who knows how long....

Next Year temple would murder McMinn- and actually probably the 4 years before that temple would have beat them- this year- I will give it to mcminn- the past 4-NO and next year- Heck NO!!

oh and here are some stats for you-

last 5 years for temple- 4 region championships- 4district championships 2 gold balls- 5 substate appearances- 4 state appearences. 3 mr. basketball finalists- 1 mr. basketball- record in the last 5 years is 156 Wins 24 Losses....

You wanna throw numbers around?

Well I can explain that...YALL PLAY SINGLE A BALL!!! If McMinn Central played Single A, they would have won 3 or 4 gold balls over the past 5 years...maybe even a gold ball every year...I'd say if Temple moved up to AA, they would have trouble producing those kinds of numbers...for one, theyd have to play the likes of Brainerd, Tyner, & McMinn Central year in and year out...the only real competition Temple has is Grace and Grace had their way with Temple this year...and I look for Grace to have their way with Temple next year as well...CSAS will probably have their way with yall too...Temple would not make it out of Region if they played AA, maybe not even District...

Edited by BluNWhiteH8Tribe

I agree that Mc Minn Central would have been very successful in class A this year and in year's past, but to say that Grace and Temple are the only good A teams around is a bit short sighted. Last year, CSAS beat you and lost by twelve at your gym. ...they also beat Temple and lost to Grace by a basket! They are "loaded" with sophomores and will be a power next year as they have been in years past. Temple and Grace would find things different in AA....but you play where they put you!

Well I can explain that...YALL PLAY SINGLE A BALL!!! If McMinn Central played Single A, they would have won 3 or 4 gold balls over the past 5 years...maybe even a gold ball every year...I'd say if Temple moved up to AA, they would have trouble producing those kinds of numbers...for one, theyd have to play the likes of Brainerd, Tyner, & McMinn Central year in and year out...the only real competition Temple has is Grace and Grace had their way with Temple this year...and I look for Grace to have their way with Temple next year as well...CSAS will probably have their way with yall too...Temple would not make it out of Region if they played AA, maybe not even District...

ok you have teams like brainerd- temple beat them 4 years ago- and tyner- who was in temple's district 3 or 4 years ago (when they were good) and temple never lost to them.... 5-and 0!!! Your an idiot if you really think that McMinn would have won 3 or 4 gold balls- how about you respond to the fact that I SAID TEMPLE WOULD HAVE BEAT YA'LL EVERY YEAR THE LAST 5 EXCEPT FOR THIS YEAR!!!!- you wouldn't have gotten out of the region b/c temple would have beatten ya'll...

You now have CCS and BOYD in your district and region- two teams temple has destroyed the past several years and didn't lose to this year.... If you really think that AA ball in chatt is that different than single a you are retarded....

But then again I know you are stupid b/c you think grace will have their way with temple next year.....so you deffinately have brain damage... CSAS may have some good sophs but they lose too much to be very good next year....

OH and by the way- the 2nd year that temple won their gold ball- they beat mitchell - AN INCREDIBLE mitchell team with thadeus young. who now is in AA and just got runner up....

I don't care what you say about temple being single A they have proven over the years they are as good as ANY AAA team in chattanooga (as well as AA) and can beat AA teams all over the state....

ok you have teams like brainerd- temple beat them 4 years ago- and tyner- who was in temple's district 3 or 4 years ago (when they were good) and temple never lost to them.... 5-and 0!!! Your an idiot if you really think that McMinn would have won 3 or 4 gold balls- how about you respond to the fact that I SAID TEMPLE WOULD HAVE BEAT YA'LL EVERY YEAR THE LAST 5 EXCEPT FOR THIS YEAR!!!!- you wouldn't have gotten out of the region b/c temple would have beatten ya'll...

You now have CCS and BOYD in your district and region- two teams temple has destroyed the past several years and didn't lose to this year.... If you really think that AA ball in chatt is that different than single a you are retarded....

But then again I know you are stupid b/c you think grace will have their way with temple next year.....so you deffinately have brain damage... CSAS may have some good sophs but they lose too much to be very good next year....

OH and by the way- the 2nd year that temple won their gold ball- they beat mitchell - AN INCREDIBLE mitchell team with thadeus young. who now is in AA and just got runner up....

I don't care what you say about temple being single A they have proven over the years they are as good as ANY AAA team in chattanooga (as well as AA) and can beat AA teams all over the state....

Good Job, who else did Mitchell have on the team besides Thad Young??? Research that and get back to me...I don't believe they had anything a few years ago besides Thad Young...so good job, you beat him as freshman...I believe he was a freshman...and you're telling me you all could beat Mitchell, Bolivar Central, Liberty Tech. Magnet, or Haywood??? They would all DESTROY Temple...I have respect for your team because of what they have accomplished...but not for idiots like you who think Temple is God's gift to basketball...lol and whether or not you think I am stupid does not affect me...

Good Job, who else did Mitchell have on the team besides Thad Young??? Research that and get back to me...I don't believe they had anything a few years ago besides Thad Young...so good job, you beat him as freshman...I believe he was a freshman...and you're telling me you all could beat Mitchell, Bolivar Central, Liberty Tech. Magnet, or Haywood??? They would all DESTROY Temple...I have respect for your team because of what they have accomplished...but not for idiots like you who think Temple is God's gift to basketball...lol and whether or not you think I am stupid does not affect me...

Please address the arguments that I have instead of pathetic little nit picky things....and also think before you type. Mitchell was as big then as they are now and had a good freshman- to go along with a lot of other good players- do I know there names, where they went on to play ball...no!!- but who do they have this year besides young who is going to play ball???? my point temple beat them then and they are AA- ...THIS YEAR NO temple would not have beatten those teams you mentioned- the last 4 years- yes temple would have beatten them...

I do not think temple is God's gift to basketball- God's gift to temple was the skogens.... and temple's success is a tribute to single a schools all over tennessee...

ANd thank you for saying good job- b/c I did do a good job of refuting your arguments...

Edited by IOWNYOU149

"and I look for Grace to have their way with Temple next year as well"

I highly doubt that. I am sure Grace people would agree. Grace is losing a lot. This will be a year for them to rebuild. CSAS...that's a different story. Who knows who will win these games?It could go either way with them.

Anywho. Did anyone notice that the bulletin and the TV announcers mentioned it was Grace's first year at State and on TV they said it was their first Championship appearance? That was dumb on their behalf. Also, Chattanooga Grace? That was a little odd. Why didn't they put Grace Baptist? Are they banning the word "Baptist" along with everything else Christian affiliated in this world?

Edited by PBG030

Please address the arguments that I have instead of pathetic little nit picky things....and also think before you type. Mitchell was as big then as they are now and had a good freshman- to go along with a lot of other good players- do I know there names, where they went on to play ball...no!!- but who do they have this year besides young who is going to play ball???? my point temple beat them then and they are AA- ...THIS YEAR NO temple would not have beatten those teams you mentioned- the last 4 years- yes temple would have beatten them...

I do not think temple is God's gift to basketball- God's gift to temple was the skogens.... and temple's success is a tribute to single a schools all over tennessee...

ANd thank you for saying good job- b/c I did do a good job of refuting your arguments...

They were big sure, but how athletic were they??? How good were their shooters??? I didn't ask what their size was, I asked who they had...and you failed to properly answer...so I fail to recognize that as a phenomenal win, as you seemed to put it...and if you truly believe your beloved Crusaders would've beaten the likes of Liberty Tech. Magnet, Bolivar Central, Mitchell, and even Raleigh Egypt the last 4 years, you truly are the most stubborn person I have ever met in my life...learn to admit when you are wrong...then life will get easier for you...

ok- so I don't have their stats from 4 years ago- anyone witha brain would acknowledge that as a pretty good win- but continue to be an idiot and life will be really easy for you too....

And yes I do beleive the last 4 years temple could have beaten those teams- why am I the most stubborn person and you are not- you are arguing the antithesis of what I am arguing and you won't admit your wrong so I could just as easily say to you

"learn to admit when you are wrong....then life will get easier for you"-

-use an educated retort-one that involves logic....thanks ....bye...